House Price Crash Forum

More Government Sleaze

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is WRONG, a crime has been committed here and a full investigation should be invoked. She should be made to pay any fraudulently acquired monies back the public. If this was any other regular Joe, they would have been had under the proceeds of crime act, all their assets frozen etc while under investigation. This is WRONG we must not allow this one to pass under the radar.

This is WRONG, a crime has been committed here and a full investigation should be invoked. She should be made to pay any fraudulently acquired monies back the public. If this was any other regular Joe, they would have been had under the proceeds of crime act, all their assets frozen etc while under investigation. This is WRONG we must not allow this one to pass under the radar.

I agree. What can we do? It's utterly frustrating the way they hide behind the rules. Would writing to our MPs be of any use at all?

I agree. What can we do? It's utterly frustrating the way they hide behind the rules. Would writing to our MPs be of any use at all?

I don't think that would be any use at all. If it's the rules that are at fault then they need to be changed in order to reflect what society wants from their servants. If the servants won't amend the rules to reflect what is wanted by the people, then the people should remove the servants from office, physically and by force in necessary.

http://www.soca.gov.uk/financialIntel/suspectActivity.html

The spokeswoman refused to say if Ms Smith had paid capital gains tax when she and her husband sold their former family home in Redditch in 2004 for a profit of £115,000.

Under Inland Revenue rules at the time, if an individual sold a home that was not their main home they were liable to capital gains tax of up to 40 per cent.

Nor would the spokeswoman say if Ms Smith had applied for a council tax discount on her Midlands home. An individual who lives away from their main home is eligible for a ten per cent discount.

I hope you have trouble sleeping with the worry, Jacquie dear.

I don't suppose when Smith proposed people should start spying on their neighbours she imagined they'd start with her. :lol:

The irony, this is how police states start with neighbours spying on each other.

I wonder if the neighbours will get a courtesy call from the boys in blue?

What we need is everyone living next door to a Labour MP to start spying on them.

The irony, this is how police states start with neighbours spying on each other.

I wonder if the neighbours will get a courtesy call from the boys in blue?

What we need is everyone living next door to a Labour MP to start spying on them.

I hope the Taplins didn't write anything down about when Jackboot Jacqui was at home. They could be charged with gathering infomation likely to be of use to terrorists. Next thing they'll find themselves on a rendition flight to Morocco where they'll be tortured for several months before being shipped to Afganistan for some more beatings and mock executions and repeated near-drownings. Finally they'll be held in Guantanamo Bay (or it's replacement) for several years.

Only under a Labour Government could this happen. I hope all you b***ards who voted for them have learnt your lesson. Don't f***ing do it again. EVER. And teach your children not to either. These scum must be electorally destroyed for ever.

:ph34r: Judge Demands Identities of Online Flamers

link

An order by a Texas judge to release the identities of 178 anonymous posters for making inflammatory comments on news site Topix.com may have posters thinking twice in the future before hitting the 'submit' button.

Thats it i'm finished! God dammit we all are :lol:

The Labour Party is ruining my life, the hate that I hold within me builds up inside, pre-occupies my mind making even the simplist day to day tasks a fricking nightmare to consentrate on. But what really gets me going is how those dirty, filthy, ugly, corrupt, ignorant, disease ridden, stinking, shit eating, lying, low life scum will get away with all their wrong doing and walk away claiming their time in office was a success!!

The Labour Party is ruining my life, the hate that I hold within me builds up inside, pre-occupies my mind making even the simplist day to day tasks a fricking nightmare to consentrate on. But what really gets me going is how those dirty, filthy, ugly, corrupt, ignorant, disease ridden, stinking, shit eating, lying, low life scum will get away with all their wrong doing and walk away claiming their time in office was a success!!

+1, Very well put

++1

So true