Whistleblower Has The Goods On Gordon!

Dear Mr Moore,

Please avoid where possible any of these possible scenarios:

Going for a walk in the woods

Going hillwalking in Scotland

Driving at speed through tunnels in Paris

Taking a trip in an open top car in Dallas

The consumption of polonium-210 laced sushi

Dressing like a Brazilian and travelling on the tube!

Surely to god you can see it's nothing but a conspiracy by the catholics. Moore admits to being one, indeed was even 'taught' by Basil Hulme before he became Bishop. They, and there bankers haven't forgottten THE REFORMATION, and we all know what happened to Calvi when he crossed them. It's no accident now that

Blair's gone over to them
that it's all starting to unravel.
  • Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes it smells of Mandy

With Brown out the way- he can turn that party into whatever he wants it to be- no other Labour Politicians would stand in his way for more than a week

hmm nope the unions wouldn't stand for it I reckon. Mandy is to close to the origins of NuLab

Edited by Diabolik1970
3. He claims to have damning documents... but, if he does, why would he not have published these first? Why send them to the Treasury Select Committee - McFall is known to be a close ally of Brown... if these documents are as damning as he makes out - was the TSC the right place to air them?

To let Brown prepare the gallows himself with his testimony, before pulling the lever using the documents?

no damning documents would be of use.

Gordon foresaw it all and denied everything.

so produce the docs, he already knew about them, which, of course, if they are true, he already did, and if they are nothing, then he will deny, as again, he did what he did, whatever he says.

Brown performed very poorly in front of the committee last week.

My money is on a coup with Straw taking over the helm, dumping all the sh1t on Gordon and attempting a damage limitation election. If they don't do this they'll be tossed out and never recover.

My money is on a coup with Straw taking over the helm, dumping all the sh1t on Gordon and attempting a damage limitation election. If they don't do this they'll be tossed out and never recover.

I dont think a government in a democracy anywhere in the world has ever survived an economic downturn, even if it wasnt their fault. Bush gone, soon to be Brown gone then the labour party hopefully.

Then we will get the other lot who opposed little and have no solutions....not that there are any except to keep the balls in the air till the defaltion has done its work.

It's been reported there's a gagging order however does anyone know how if the whistleblower law has precedent over a gagging order? If he's been gagged it would be hard for him to bring this to the fore if there was no evidence to support it was in the public interest, considering what's going on in the economy I think he has every right now to speak up.

I have also signed NDA's on leaving my last two employers and when selling a business. None of them were banks! I think basically it would be a civil matter. You take the money and keep quite and don't talk about your former employer publicly. If you do, the financial penalties are severe.

However in this case I suspect the newspapers and his publicist have secured deals that far exceed any financial liabilities he will incur for breaking his contract.

Edited by rover2000

This one could be the biggie for Gordenron, the 'host' of liar loan!

http://www.ananova.com/news/story/sm_3200718.html

http://news.sky.com/skynews/Home/Business/...Paul_Moore_Says

Still nowhere near the pages of the BBC, how does that work? Like a SA rugby referee, sees no evil hears no evil speaks no evil unless wearing a white shirt?

'Trailing' the document leak is a well understood advertising technique. In this case, if he suddenly sent the 30 documents to all and sundry, they might not have the 'big bang' effect he's looking for, especially if they're dense in technical detail and need a lot of expert translation before you can get to the 'Gordon was a moron' headline. Even worse, that headline could be watered down by others. However, announce in advance that this stuff will soon be hitting the journalists' inboxes, and they'll have the translators on hand who will know what to be looking for, i.e evidence that Gordon was a moron.

Former HBOS executive takes another swing at Brown with claims that he can prove the PM is directly responsible. Quite a fun story in the indie, apparently with much dirty laundry to follow. Highlights below :

Brown presided over a policy based on excessive consumer spending based on excessive consumer credit based on massively increasing property prices, which were caused by excessively easy credit which could only ultimately lead to disaster. But no, in Gordon's mind it was all caused by global events beyond his and anyone else's control."

Spot on.

Labour as a political party must soon start to think about damage limitation.

I have also signed NDA's on leaving my last two employers and when selling a business. None of them were banks! I think basically it would be a civil matter. You take the money and keep quite and don't talk about your former employer publicly. If you do, the financial penalties are severe.

However in this case I suspect the newspapers and his publicist have secured deals that far exceed any financial liabilities he will incur for breaking his contract.

Going through the Treasury Select Committee they can veto the previous NDA if it's in the public interest. I assume they have done this.

Personally, I applaud Mr Moore.

Headlines on sky business news NOT even mentioned on BBC. I think they also have a lot to answer for, time for a complaint i think. There is no way they can justify not running this story.

was watching the bbc for a bit this morning , shopping centre fire etc

not much else

flicked over to sky news big pic of browns head with arrows pointing at it

all roads lead to g brown

very direct in the reporting

think holy crap back to the beeb..nothing

listening to the usually good sunday stuf fon radio 4....not a peep

unbelievable

Guest mattsta1964
Mr Moore is a legend! He should get Knighted!

A bullet in the head rather than a tap on the shoulder is a more likely outcome for Mr Moore.

I think the guy has been pretty brave to speak out. I'm wouldn't be at all surprised if he has been subjected to a lot of intimidation to 'shut the fekk up or else.'

Still, if he gets bumped off now, it's pretty bloody obvious why and who would have ordered it

A bullet in the head rather than a tap on the shoulder is a more likely outcome for Mr Moore.

I think the guy has been pretty brave to speak out. I'm wouldn't be at all surprised if he has been subjected to a lot of intimidation to 'shut the fekk up or else.'

Still, if he gets bumped off now, it's pretty bloody obvious why and who would have ordered it

Sounds like we live in a dictatorship..

Oh.. we probably do. :blink::o

Guest mattsta1964
Sounds like we live in a dictatorship..

Oh.. we probably do. :blink::o

We are pretty much

I had to chuckle when they wheeled out the bankers in front of the media to show some contrition for their heinous crimes. It was the closest thing I've ever seen to a Nazi show trial. The bad nasty baker capitalist pigs get humiliated while Broon, Mervyn King, the FSA and MPC escape the scrutiny they so deserve.

F-U-C-K-I-N-G APPALLING

Twas just the other day I was thinking how the country desperatley needs someone to stand up and:

1. State clearly in black and white the real reason we are in this mess ( the media and politicians seem to manage to talk around the issue all the time without ever directly mentioning excessively inflated property prices due to excessively easy and cheap credit as the root cause).

2. Challenge Brown and his insane policies effectively - yes the Tories have had a stab at it but they too seem terrified of upsetting the homeowners of middle England.

Then out of the blue Mr Moore appears on a mission and he seems to be doing this for all the right reasons too.

This has made my day. Just hope I'm not geting my hopes up too high ... I'm starting to believe that Brown wil have to go and we can get rid of Zanu Liebour soon too. The perhaps some sanity will return, we can let the neccessary adjustment happen and then start to rebuild an economy based on sustainable growth and one with ethics too.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/finance...Paul-Moore.html

.../

Mr Moore added: "Brown presided over a policy based on excessive consumer spending based on excessive consumer credit based on massively increasing property prices, which were caused by excessively easy credit which could only ultimately lead to disaster.

"But no, in Gordon's mind it was all caused by global events beyond his and anybody else's control.

"Brown swaggers around holding himself out as the economic saviour of the world with a level of hubris that defies belief. But does he ever acknowledge that it was he, as Chancellor of the Exchequer, who presided functionally over the economic strategy that got us into this mess in the first place?"

Mr Moore said that he had collected a "meticulous record" of his time at HBOS which will back up his warnings that the bank was "going too fast" and taking excessive risk thanks to a "sales driven culture" led by Sir James as chief executive.

Could not have stated it any better myself. Treasonous dereliction of duty IMO.

We are pretty much

I had to chuckle when they wheeled out the bankers in front of the media to show some contrition for their heinous crimes. It was the closest thing I've ever seen to a Nazi show trial. The bad nasty baker capitalist pigs get humiliated while Broon, Mervyn King, the FSA and MPC escape the scrutiny they so deserve.

F-U-C-K-I-N-G APPALLING

IIRC the rest of them have been before the committee a few times even Applegarth...Ok the mauling they received was from a cuddly toy, but they have been to the grilling room.

IIRC the rest of them have been before the committee a few times even Applegarth...Ok the mauling they received was from a cuddly toy, but they have been to the grilling room.
I have the absence of competence to run a bank bust.

I am ready to be "humiliated" in a similar fashion on TV.

Can I get five million quids of bonus this year ?

Fantastic article. That there is the HPC.co.uk argument summed up in one. First time I've seen it printed so succintly.

"Brown presided over a policy based on excessive consumer spending based on excessive consumer credit based on massively increasing property prices, which were caused by excessively easy credit which could only ultimately lead to disaster. But no, in Gordon's mind it was all caused by global events beyond his and anyone else's control."

I wonder if all the fools who believed in his never ending boom and spent like there was no tomorrow will have grounds for compensation from HMG?