House Price Crash Forum

P M Qs In A Few Minutes

Crosby resignation right in there.

Peston said this am that it "was one man's word against another" and that it could easily "blow away".

Clearly the voices of protest became just too deafening to ignore. The government wanted this to go away and thought it might even first thing this morning. Now I wonder where Peston gets his copy from ;)

Brown : "President Obama said only yesterday, doing nothing is not an option."

Doh! Gordie, you're supposed to only copy it when it's preceded by "Barrack says". My turn next. Barrack says pat your head and rub your tummy ...

Meanwhile ...

Cameron : "He can't get anything right. Titian died when he was 83 (not 90), ..."

Gordie is not only keen on quoting the non-existent 90 year old Titian, but Keynes. Perhaps he shoild remember that (other) Keynes expression about "the long term"? Seems like Gordie was banking (excuse pun) on 7 more years than he actually had! :lol:

Brown : "President Obama said only yesterday, doing nothing is not an option."

Doh! Gordie, you're supposed to only copy it when it's preceded by "Barrack says". My turn next. Barrack says pat your head and rub your tummy ...

Meanwhile ...

Cameron : "He can't get anything right. Titian died when he was 83 (not 90), ..."

Gordie is not only keen on quoting the non-existent 90 year old Titian, but Keynes. Perhaps he shoild remember that (other) Keynes expression about "the long term"? Seems like Gordie was banking (excuse pun) on 7 more years than he actually had! :lol:

Gordon loves bathing in Barrack's used bath water doesn't he.

Guest anorthosite
He almost snapped again there, the voice was going, hands were shaking, stuttering coming in.

If he doesn't stand down we may get a full spaz* out next week.

<*characterized by spasms: a spastic colon>

I noticed that as well, its like watching an extreme sport or a space shuttle launch sometimes, you so often think its all about to go tits-up, but somehow he holds it back, but the promise of it possibly happening is utterly compelling.

Sure! In the words of Denis Healey (I think) "Like being mauled by a dead sheep."

'Laying into Brown' ! My @rse! The words 'p|ss-up' and 'brewery' rush to mind.

p

agreed, it's a sad state of affairs that the opposition is so shite, politics (and the quality of the politicians) is reaching a new low on a daily basis IMHO. Only guy I've seen in operation that's impressed me lately is the bearded bloke who is questioning the bankers over the past two days, should be fast tracked to PM now, if you guys really want to save your sorry ar5es you're gonna have to do something pretty fukcin radical <_<

Edited by Converted Lurker