House Price Crash Forum

'lodger' Deal Earns Jacqui Smith £100,000 As She Claims Sister's House Is Main Home

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Plus with that Inland Revenue 'Rent a Room' scheme I bet her sister is saving on tax as well.

This eclipses all other scandals for me, I thought the Hamiltons were bad enough renting their own house from the kids trust fund but this is the HOME SECRETARY for gods sake, purveyor of Justice and what not.

As has been said, someone fiddling expenses like this would be sacked and police called.

All the banks, bonus culture and all that on todays news, I have given up on it all and couldn't give a stuff now, but I want ACTION on this MP's fiddle!!!! Nothing on any news programs that I have seen. It has got to be on Newsnight tonight??

I am a grumpy old man on loads of things (only 47 :lol: ) and drive my missus mad moaning. I have had enough now if nothing gets done about this.

My last stand is hoping she gets sacked. Anything else and I am not listening, watching or reading any news ever again! I am not coming on here ever again wasting my time, moaning. May as well just bury our heads in the sand and let them get on with it. :angry:

Just heard the Commons Committee is NOT investigating, on the news she has just said it is all above board!!!

I AM FUMING... I wish I could calm down. This is so blatant!

How does her husband 'earn' his £40,000 working for her if he is up in Redditch???

:angry: :angry: :angry:

Another shameless bump and another link to a 'Jackie readers thread'......

http://www.housepricecrash.co.uk/forum/ind...40&start=40

Now, do we let this die UNTIL the bitch is forced to go*, or do we allow it to die and only resurrect it when she is pushed out, in the mode of the Anthea thread?

*I assume she will have to be pushed, as she has already shown she is not the sort to Do The Right Thing and resign.

Don't Feed The TROLL!

Wikipedia...

Trolling is a game about identity deception, albeit one that is played without the consent of most of the players. The troll attempts to pass as a legitimate participant, sharing the group's common interests and concerns; the newsgroups members, if they are cognizant of trolls and other identity deceptions, attempt to both distinguish real from trolling postings, and upon judging a poster a troll, make the offending poster leave the group. Their success at the former depends on how well they — and the troll — understand identity cues; their success at the latter depends on whether the troll's enjoyment is sufficiently diminished or outweighed by the costs imposed by the group.

Trolls can be costly in several ways. A troll can disrupt the discussion on a newsgroup, disseminate bad advice, and damage the feeling of trust in the newsgroup community. Furthermore, in a group that has become sensitized to trolling — where the rate of deception is high — many honestly naïve questions may be quickly rejected as trollings. This can be quite off-putting to the new user who upon venturing a first posting is immediately bombarded with angry accusations. Even if the accusation is unfounded, being branded a troll is quite damaging to one's online reputation."

Smith Expense Complaint Dismissed

So, the Daily Fascist will have to think up some new pack of lies. They never change, do they?

:lol:

p

Hi Pat, wondered when you'd pop up and try and defend the indefensible.

To quote a fictional spaceman, as you seem to be in some sort of parallel fantasy universe yourself: "I figure the right thing starts at the beginning of the day, not after you've been caught."

For anyone new to this Forum let me explain...

Pat the Prat Primer is a Labour Troll. No matter how bad the news for Labour he will defend his beloved party to the end. He is incapable of rational or fair minded thinking. His only point of view is Labour Good, Conservative bad.

Do NOT bother trying to argue with this "Useful Idiot", it is pointless.

Wikipedia...

In political jargon, the term "useful idiot" was used to describe Soviet sympathizers in western countries and the alleged attitude of the Soviet government towards them. The implication was that though the person in question naïvely thought themselves an ally of the Soviets or other Communists, they were actually held in contempt by them, and being cynically used.

The term is now used more broadly to describe someone who is perceived to be manipulated by a political movement, terrorist group, or hostile government, whether or not the group is Communist in nature

Whatever party you support, I don't see how anyone can possibly think that stories such as this and the Balls Cooper one from last year can be classed as good for the reputation of UK politics, when something so obviously morally wrong, though legally right, is dismissed as acceptable by a committee that is no doubt chosen by MP's using MP's own rules.

Whatever party you support, I don't see how anyone can possibly think that stories such as this and the Balls Cooper one from last year can be classed as good for the reputation of UK politics, when something so obviously morally wrong, though legally right, is dismissed as acceptable by a committee that is no doubt chosen by MP's using MP's own rules.

Its no wonder people do not vote when there is so much corruption.

After rejecting the first complaint, the parliamentary commissioner for standards has now received a second one. This time Jackboots Smith's own words are used. This ain't going away and I do hope Jackboots' sister was paying her taxes.

After rejecting the first complaint, the parliamentary commissioner for standards has now received a second one. This time Jackboots Smith's own words are used. This ain't going away and I do hope Jackboots' sister was paying her taxes.

I hope it only ends when she resigns, and hopefully imprisoned for fraud. Although that's unlikely as MP's get to make up their own rules on how to shaft the taxpayer.

I hope it only ends when she resigns, and hopefully imprisoned for fraud. Although that's unlikely as MP's get to make up their own rules on how to shaft the taxpayer.

But she did such a grand job in a press interview. Softly spoken. None of the usual arrogance and smile where she laughs at the interviewer for even questioning her. She's just a poor defenseless woman.