House Price Crash Forum

Gold Strike In Japan

dr ray

HOLA441

http://www.iii.co.uk/shares/?type=news&amp...;action=article

A sewage treatment facility in central Japan has recorded a higher gold yield from sludge than can be found at some of the world's best mines. An official in Nagano prefecture, northwest of Tokyo, said the high percentage of gold found at the Suwa facility was probably due to the large number of precision equipment manufacturers in the vicinity that use the yellow metal. The facility recently recorded finding 1,890 grammes of gold per tonne of ash from incinerated sludge.

That is a far higher gold content than Japan's Hishikari Mine, one of the world's top gold mines, owned by Sumitomo Metal Mining Co Ltd, which contains 20-40 grammes of the precious metal per tonne of ore

:lol::lol::lol: I'll have to start saving mine and posting it to the Treasury to replace what Gordon sold

HOLA442
HOLA443
HOLA444
HOLA445
HOLA446
Is this credible? At this rate every tonne of ash from the incinerator is yealding £38k of gold!!!!

I can belive that industrial users lose some gold but how can you loose it at such a high rate?

I found it incredible too. The only explanation I could think of was that the workers were stealing gold by swallowing it and then hoping to find it later but only find a proportion of it.

HOLA447
HOLA448
HOLA449
HOLA4410
HOLA4411
HOLA4412
HOLA4413
Is this credible? At this rate every tonne of ash from the incinerator is yealding £38k of gold!!!!

I can belive that industrial users lose some gold but how can you loose it at such a high rate?

I think that "," should be read as a "."

Still, £50 for a tonne of poo...not bad.