House Price Crash Forum

Millionaire Lord 'guns Down Lover' Before Killing Himself At Country Mansion

HOLA441
Bill Woodman, 50, who moors his canal boat beside the property, said: 'It was common knowledge that Howard was experiencing financial difficulties - I thought he was going bust actually. They had spent an awful lot of money on the house.'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11...ry-mansion.html

these guys moan about people not working, yet when they go bust they take the easy way out.

HOLA442

This is the second shotgun tragedy related to financial problems I've seen this week.

Should the police rescind licences for such weapons from anyone connected with the property business for the time being?

The other case was a murder and featured an individual with nine legally held guns. Who on earth needs nine guns?

Edited by juvenal

HOLA443

Yep. Spineless morons.

If they can't make others work for them then they are useless! I feel sory for him and his family Blah Blah Blah and all that.

Bring them down to my level for a week and they crumple into a heap! How do these quims get any money in the first place? They don't they just borrow it!

Doh!

HOLA444
HOLA445
HOLA446
Spineless!

F*ck me,don't fancy shooting myself with a Shotgun.

BS

Point taken. I was refering to the suicide.

"Evil thoughts and evil doings

Cold, alone you hang in ruins

Thought you'd escape the reaper

You can't escape the master keeper

'Cause you feel life's unreal and you're living a lie

Such a shame who's to blame and you're wondering why

Then you ask from your cask is there life after birth

What you sow can mean hell on this earth

HELL ON THIS EARTH!!" - Ozzy

HOLA447
HOLA448
HOLA449
HOLA4410
HOLA4411
I just can't believe that they kill their partners/children first. Just does not compute :(

They are 'your' wife/children... if you die someone else will get to spend time with them .'. they have to go first. It is a very logical business/criminal driven way of looking at it....

HOLA4412
This is the second shotgun tragedy related to financial problems I've seen this week.

Should the police rescind licences for such weapons from anyone connected with the property business for the time being?

The other case was a murder and featured an individual with nine legally held guns. Who on earth needs nine guns?

why the f*** does a properdie developer need a friggin armoury anyway???

HOLA4413
Business Leaders and Criminals have a similar profiles, you need to be obsessive determined and have a desire to stop people from taking what is yours....... Logicially in a selfish way it makes sence, 'if i cant have it no-one can'....

I think this is consistent with that old psychology chestnut - the grandiosity gap (I think...)

same psychology allowed WW2 allied psychologists to predict Hitler's suicide

HOLA4414
HOLA4415
They are 'your' wife/children... if you die someone else will get to spend time with them .'. they have to go first. It is a very logical business/criminal driven way of looking at it....

it's all very sad if people think that way !!!!!

i can see that some people might think like that. :(

HOLA4416
I just can't believe that they kill their partners/children first. Just does not compute :(

often confused me, but i think they assume they own their wife and children.

personally i think every rich person suicide is a good thing. more spece for us. these people are not only resonsible for their own high and mighty positions, but for keeping us down too.

HOLA4417
HOLA4418
often confused me, but i think they assume they own their wife and children.

personally i think every rich person suicide is a good thing. more spece for us. these people are not only resonsible for their own high and mighty positions, but for keeping us down too.

The point here is that they commit suicide because they are no longer rich.

HOLA4419

It seems to be a psychopathic was of looking at. Then again I guess that having psychopathic tendencies may be an advantage in many lines of business; no empathy with anyone who you have to walk over to achieve Your aims.

HOLA4420
The point here is that they commit suicide because they are no longer rich.

you have a point, but that just makes me think, how many destitute rich people do you see? they worm their way out of it, go bankrupt and then get a nice job with a pal and before you know it theyre directors again and lording it over the surfs. like zombies, in theory a good bash about the head will do but you need to chop them up and burn them to be sure.

Edited by 50%deposit