House Price Crash Forum

The Official Hpc 'how Long Will Broon Last' Thread

Guest UK Debt Slave

About as 'fine' as your opinions, by the look of it. :lol::lol::lol:

p

Pat I'm very happy with my opinions. Brown and Blair are both dangerous and cynical c**ts.

Tony Blair is a peace envoy? How cynical is that?

Brown, the most fiscally responsible man on the planet who has the temerity to state 'I didn't see the recession coming.'.

They are dangerous because they have fooled deluded people like you. They are cynical because they spin lies over everything. They are c**ts because they have ruined Britain. FACTS.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No, E, our best calculation/guess was that a crash was coming. None of us knew it was coming. Offer your views on the exact progress of the economy over the coming months, if you like, but don't expect me to think that you know what the future holds. You don't and neither does anyone else.

I don't expect you to agree with me but my view of the current position of the parties is that the Tories should be much further ahead - historically, a consistent lead of 20% by the opposition at this stage of the parliament is needed to remove the incumbent party at a GE. At the moment, the Tories have a lead of about 10/12% which, if history is anything to go by will will disappear as polling day nears. I'm not making a prediction - 'it could be different this time' - but I'm just reminding you of what has happened in the past and, on that basis, it doesn't bode well for Cameron.

p

Maybe we can remind you Pat the that last Labour Government bankrupt the nation, having taxed and spent the wages of hard working British Families, this one is not different other than its even worse.

Labour are finished mate, like the crash I suspect you didnt see that coming as well ?

Is being blind contagious, as Labour seem to be blind on just about every single aspect of their tenure.

Is that the Royal 'We', Xurbia?

Whoever the 'we' were, you concluded wrongly. I work for neither the party nor a public service.

I realise that it's probably hard for you to understand but I'm one of those rare people (in your narrow little world) who doesn't read the Daily Mail every morning.

p

No because you're too busy jacking off on the Guardian.... am I right?

Pat doesnt read the daily mail.................because Nanny told him not too.

Nanny also told him no more boom to bust, jobs for British Workers, and Winston Churchill would be proud of Gordon Brown.

Well I just hope that Nanny told him not to knock too many out over Harriet Harman. It'll blind him.

Tony Blair is a peace envoy? How cynical is that?

Was he self-appointed? Check up who appointed him and who he's working for. (You're not one of those Saddam apologists, are you, who supports dictators who gas their own people and invade neighbouring countries? You sound like it. You should hang your head in shame.)

FACTS.

No, not 'FACTS', Xurbia but OPINIONS! Your opinions. Not quite the same thing. Screaming 'FACTS' at the end of all your claims doesn't convert your blinkered views into anything better.

p

Was he self-appointed? Check up who appointed him and who he's working for. (You're not one of those Saddam apologists, are you, who supports dictators who gas their own people and invade neighbouring countries? You sound like it. You should hang your head in shame.)

p

Blair was appointed in effect by the same people who supplied weapons to Saddam. The same people who mutually masturbated themselves into a spunkingly vicious invasion of Iraq which has killed a million peopel and diplaced 4 - 5 million others.

You are so far beyond redemption that I suspect you must work in Haringey Social Services.

http://www.fas.org/irp/congress/2002_cr/s092002.html

Edited by 1929crash

No, not 'FACTS', Xurbia but OPINIONS! Your opinions. Not quite the same thing. Screaming 'FACTS' at the end of all your claims doesn't convert your blinkered views into anything better.

p

You are talking out of your c**t, so you must be a Labour supporter.

The war against Iraq was not ratified by the United Nations. Look at your history books. You should hang your ugly head in shame, once you stop rimming Peter Mandelson. You want to start slinging some dirt do you Prat? You're not one of those Nazis that my family help wipe off the planet are you Prat? Have you pressed your brown shirt today?

My FACTS are correctly stated. Blair is a liar, Brown is a liar and Mandelson is a liar. Spineless, cheating cowards. Blair, the most hated Prime Minister ever. Great epitaph that is.

I don't scream. You sound like a screamer though. Blair, Brown, Mandelson and you would scream on the battlefield though. You wouldn't have the bollo*ks to last one second on the battleground. Spineless people, like you Pat, are the curse of Britain.

Edited by Xurbia