Sign in to follow this  
HappyNudist

The Pitch Fork

What are we protesting about?

Please choose the top three.

kirea knighty no minge shots

gordon brown no head shots with Ak 47

and something else

Oh for Gods sake, someone give me a firearm. I'll take the stupid **** out myself

I'm gonna hate myself for asking, but where are you planning on concealing it?

kirea knighty no minge shots

gordon brown no head shots with Ak 47

and something else

Keira Knightly......I was in a movie with her once........Twice Knightly we used to call her :lol:

I'm voting for the AK47

You are probably breaking several anti terror laws just by discussing this Happy Nudist. :ph34r:

Hope you haven't got anything planned for the next 42 days :P

You are probably breaking several anti terror laws just by discussing this Happy Nudist. :ph34r:

Hope you haven't got anything planned for the next 42 days :P

Im convinced there will be a major uprising in the UK within the next 10 years and the internet will play a part in organising. MI5 are completely overstretched monitoring the Islamic terror network in the UK to be able to deal with the home-grown loyalist/nationalist paramilitary organisations that will be springing up over the next few years...

Im convinced there will be a major uprising in the UK within the next 10 years and the internet will play a part in organising. MI5 are completely overstretched monitoring the Islamic terror network in the UK to be able to deal with the home-grown loyalist/nationalist paramilitary organisations that will be springing up over the next few years...

Hmm. The internet is heavily spied-upon. Face-to-face meetings and snailmail are your best bets. The threat from the 'Islamic terror network' is somewhat played up by the government. The spooks are managing to continue snooping on the rest of us, too, I'm sure.

Oh for Gods sake, someone give me a firearm. I'll take the stupid **** out myself

Can you do Darth Cheney while you're at it?

Dunno about you but I've had enough lurking around the canyons of Tatooine.