House Price Crash Forum

Anybody Know What This Is?

HOLA441
It houses the permaster water pump, you must have an underground resovoir nearby. The main rod is infact to take samples of water for clarity. You should on inspection see a plate with a 5 digit number and your local water board details..

Thank god for that. Where would i see the plate with the number?

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

HOLA442
HOLA443
HOLA444
Guest theboltonfury
To paraphrase Gordon Brown our glorious leader;

"i would be very careful" before wandering off into the woods carrying a spade

why did that threat not make it into the press when it was made infront of exclusivley 'the press'?

HOLA445
HOLA446
I am good and climbing stuff it should be easy. The worst thing about climbing stuff now is people walk past and wonder why there is a 31 year old bloke climbing a tree. If its nice and dry i will have a crack if not i will wait. If its real dangerous i make my missus climb it :lol:

You are the kind of man this country needs....

HOLA447
Thank god for that. Where would i see the plate with the number?

Arrrrghhh!!!!

Thats a relief. I can go to bed without thinking about it now.

Actually, I am a bit frightened of watery things so I might have nightmares. I do divining and I once did some for a friend and was stood on top of a hidden drinking water well in his garden and I could feel my heart vibrating in my chest and felt like I was drowning. I know that sounds weird but then again I have been struck by lightening as well as electrocuted as has my mother.

Edited by Wad

HOLA448
HOLA449
Actually, I am a bit frightened of watery things so I might have nightmares. I do divining and I once did some for a friend and was stood on top of a hidden drinking water well in his garden and I could feel my heart vibrating in my chest and felt like I was drowning. I know that sounds weird but then again I have been struck by lightening as well as electrocuted as has my mother.

Mate you appear to have fallen out of the sci-fi channel.

HOLA4410
HOLA4411
HOLA4412
HOLA4413
It houses the permaster water pump, you must have an underground resovoir nearby. The main rod is infact to take samples of water for clarity. You should on inspection see a plate with a 5 digit number and your local water board details..

fancy putting water in the mud...cant be very healthy

HOLA4414
Guest theboltonfury
Can you elaborate?

ST

In relation to his 'threat' to a pressman who asked if his bailout was a blank cheque. He said something like 'I'd be very careful before you go making accusations like that'

HOLA4415
In relation to his 'threat' to a pressman who asked if his bailout was a blank cheque. He said something like 'I'd be very careful before you go making accusations like that'

the pressman should have thrown a hillwalking shoe at him.

HOLA4416
HOLA4417
Can you elaborate? . ST

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

URGENT NEWS REPORT

ALL STATIONS

!Competition Results Just In!

Congratulations to Super Ted from Norrich, who is the winner of our January 24th 2009 competition to win a walking holiday in the English Countryside. You will be collected immediately, pack your bags and stand outside!

HOLA4418
HOLA4419
I walk most days and pass this structure. Its made of concrete and has various pieces of metal sticking sticking out the top. Its around 20 to 25 feet high.I

have not seen any openings round it. I asked an old man walking his dogs along the path and he said he wondered what it is for the last 10 years. Any ideas?

rjr253.jpg

214s9oi.jpg

14l11mr.jpg

In America to find out what it is you would fill the hatch with petrol and set fire to it and stand back and watch it burn, eventually someone will turn up at the scene and if its the pigs you will find out what it is / was in the local papers the very next day but if they turn up at the scene in big suv's wearing suits etc you quietly walk away and hide forgetting that you ever wanted to know what it is and deny all knowledge of ever having been there or ever having seen it.

HOLA4420
HOLA4421
It looks like a large transmitter set up to transmit radiowaves to steal thoughts from your brain, particularly those of an economic nature. :ph34r:

Protect yourself from its effects whenever you are in its vicinity by taking a large length of aluminium foil and wrapping it snugly round your head.

Make sure you use at least two layers. They put micro-perforations in the foil so mind rays can get through single layers.

HOLA4422
HOLA4423
HOLA4424
Damn Nelly, just about to post:

Is it where Gordon hid the gold after he pretended to sell it?

But I took too long reading the whole post and you sort of beat me to it. :(

I can edit my post to say - check out what Tinker says in the next post :)

HOLA4425
Any noises coming from inside?

:lol: Wailing and whipping?

Seriously, why not ask the council, or a local historian? The public library should be able to help one way or another.

It is almost certainly the entry to the cold war parliamentary bunker. As such it is unlikely to appear on ordinance or surveys. It is where politicians and bilerberg sentinels are planning to go when the shite hits the fan so I would suggest that the best thing to do is either to appropriate it now by squatting, blow it up, or if your not into violent action, plant a few Oaks so that slowly the roots will break through the roof, destroying the radiation seal and confusing the fate of the psychopaths who, when the species is reduced to a small ragged fragment by their actions, intend to carry their own DNA forward, as the best of and in the name of the human race.

Plus you didn't say where it is.

Maybe we can all squat it?