House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dangerous Woman

Caroline Flint

This woman really beggars belief. I have never seen a more ignorant, ill-informed, hubristic, cliche spouting AARRGH!! Sorry, my head just exploded and I must go to the doctor now.

She is top totty though :rolleyes:

Me too!

I bet she'd be a well dirty lay :P

most politicians are: about all they are good for.

Feminists don't believe in bikini waxing, do I need to be more explicit? I am told this was her nickname at college.

Think I can work it out from there. Cheers.

Feminists don't believe in bikini waxing, do I need to be more explicit? I am told this was her nickname at college.

what? "furry growler"?

Funnily enough, While I was watching her last night I was thinking on one hand shut up you stupid b!tch and on the other hand was thinking bend over you sexy b1tch!!

It was wierd.

Funnily enough, While I was watching her last night I was thinking on one hand shut up you stupid b!tch and on the other hand was thinking bend over you sexy b1tch!!

It was wierd.

There are a few ladies who visit this site and they may not like that kind of chatter.

This woman really beggars belief. I have never seen a more ignorant, ill-informed, hubristic, cliche spouting AARRGH!! Sorry, my head just exploded and I must go to the doctor now.

Actually, I think horse or elephant sh!t is a better description. Pig sh!t is relatively more liquid...

She is top totty though :rolleyes:

She and me ex have a lot in common. Top totty they may be but f*ck all they say makes any sense or bears any truth.

thru this whole sorry bubble I have seen semi-talented nitwits with brown nosing skills get promoted. The fact they are unproductive tw*ts seemed to go ignored.

govt, financial industry (whre I used to work), and seemingly this whole inefficient hole of a country. Am I wrong?

thru this whole sorry bubble I have seen semi-talented nitwits with brown nosing skills get promoted. The fact they are unproductive tw*ts seemed to go ignored.

govt, financial industry (whre I used to work), and seemingly this whole inefficient hole of a country. Am I wrong?

I watched question time again as I have masochistic tendencies. It made me want to sh**t her in the face. I used asterisks in case the though police are monitoring me and I can argue that I meant poo, not bullets.

I watched question time again as I have masochistic tendencies. It made me want to sh**t her in the face. I used asterisks in case the though police are monitoring me and I can argue that I meant poo, not bullets.

I find her so incredibly thick & chavvy that her good looks are sadly lost on me. She is completely & utterly out of her depth, much the same as Jacqui Smith, Alistair Darling, Hilary Benn, Tony McNulty ... in fact very nearly all of them.

I was saying to someone this morning, it's as though Brown has filled his cabinet with unknown halfwits who he could dominate & control at will.

Surely not ...

Can you lot please stop the outright sexist comments. There are a lot of women who visit this site and no doubt are very offended. I have been guilty in the past so I can see this thread only getting more abusive.

Just think... if we were posting comments about a person's colour or religion in the same vein they would be considered both wrong and offensive.

By all means criticise Flint because of her politics... but leave it at that.

Thank you.