House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
MSWHPC

They're On To Him

Very clever and eye catching. Dave Snooty might just pull it off. Fancy a hung Parliament myself. Mostly from lamp posts.

hung parliament do you really think so :unsure::unsure: surely not !!! then if it's mostly from lamp posts :huh::o:unsure: ok :lol: maybe !!!

Well even though I dont like the current Labour party, nor trust them to get it right. I remember pre the 79 election where the tories had a poster with a dole queue on it saying something like 'if you want this to get longer, vote labour' at the time it was 1Million, within 3 years it was 3Million+. Tories agenda will be based very much like Labours on house prices (keeping them high) Getting lending back to almost where it was and even more concessions to big buisness re job insecurity, outsourcing and immigration for skilled workers. (after all they are going to ask the CBI and banks for their wish list, in fact they have big dinners with these folk every week where they pay for access to Eton boy and chums)

i'd rather be Cash than cagnao to be honest. Lumbered with this joke moniker for a month!

You and pseudo-Mr Parry should ask the board administrators to allow TWO name changes a month so you can always change back if you make a mistake.

You and pseudo-Mr Parry should ask the board administrators to allow TWO name changes a month so you can always change back if you make a mistake.

funny you say that. it was responding to fake parry that got me into this mess. all in jest. surprised at the anger it causes!

funny you say that. it was responding to fake parry that got me into this mess. all in jest. surprised at the anger it causes!

:lol: