House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Mega

Mega Bomb Shell ! (you Guys Will Love This)

Saw this as well

the increasing length of time it is taking to sell property assets to satisfy redemption requests.

"This action is in the best interests of investors by protecting the long-term value of their investment and avoiding having to sell properties below their market value," Norwich Union marketing director David Barral said.

Pity they can't sell them at market value, which I hear is about 30% higher.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/persona...ah-Willcox.html

Oh well - Toyah will be back on tour, or doing kitchen cleaning adverts with Anthea Turner

Yes, I used to have 20, but I amalgamated them recently and put most of them into a SIPP. I was hoping I would be able to invest the whole lot in residential property, but I can still do commercial property.

Note most bog standard managed funds have a strong element of commercial property investment so expect these to experience problems on early redemption as the ready cash typically used to settle such movements runs dry in these funds as other assets become more and more illiquid.

Please note this risk would have been clearly apparent to any soul getting on board these sorts of funds.

Oh well - Toyah will be back on tour, or doing kitchen cleaning adverts with Anthea Turner

According to the link she's married to Robert Fripp, guitarist on Bowie's marvellous "Scary Monsters" album.

Interesting things you find out from this forum...

Edited by Selling up

Toyah was on the big 80's thing last year, she was great even if she was the bottom of the bill

Note most bog standard managed funds have a strong element of commercial property investment so expect these to experience problems on early redemption as the ready cash typically used to settle such movements runs dry in these funds as other assets become more and more illiquid.

Please note this risk would have been clearly apparent to any soul getting on board these sorts of funds.

really then they can't blame anyone else....oh dear,oh dear this too much loss to bear for these poor souls,,,i can hear them cry we need a bail out we were robbed.... :lol: .. :angry: HMG will need more QE to pay for these baskets bail outs... :(