House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Luke Skywalker

Tories To Ditch 'lightweight' Cameron?

Seems the return of 'Big Beast' Ken Clarke (the only man alive who still wears Suede "Brothel Creepers") and the rehabilitation of that famous '10-pint a night man' Billy Hague from Barnsley indicates that the Tories are preparing a "re-launch".

Is this part of a plan to ditch Cameron before Gordie has to face the music?

Seems the return of 'Big Beast' Ken Clarke (the only man alive who still wears Suede "Brothel Creepers") and the rehabilitation of that famous '10-pint a night man' Billy Hague from Barnsley indicates that the Tories are preparing a "re-launch".

What a ridiculous suggestion. Replace Cameron when the latest poll shows them 14% in the lead? I don't think so :lol:

If any political party is going to change it's leader before the next election it's Labour. I hear some senior Labour figures are already plotting to get shut of the increasingly deranged Brown after their expected electoral meltdown in the local and European elections in June ;)

What a ridiculous suggestion. Replace Cameron when the latest poll shows them 14% in the lead? I don't think so :lol:

If any political party is going to change it's leader before the next election it's Labour. I hear some senior Labour figures are already plotting to get shut of the increasingly deranged Brown after their expected electoral meltdown in the local and European elections in June ;)

Is this the same Cameron who until a few weeks ago pledged to carry on the nulab spending plans? He is lighter than light weight.

Guest mattsta1964

No chance

They can just sit back and watch Broon sink into infamy as the nation implodes

Why rock the boat now

They'll get their chance to wreck the country some more very soon.

Ken Clark is ghastly anyway, a Pro EU, Bilderberg scumbag.

Is this the same Cameron who until a few weeks ago pledged to carry on the nulab spending plans? He is lighter than light weight.

Are you one of those people who'd prefer five more years of Brown?

Brown or Cameron, it's the only choice you've got. No one's gonna come to our rescue on a white charger, much as you'd wish 'em to ;)

Guest mattsta1964
Lord Mandelson of Buggery and Boy will replace McDoomed before Cameron is replaced.

Yeah well......

Mandelson will join Broon at the gallows.

No chance

They can just sit back and watch Broon sink into infamy as the nation implodes

Why rock the boat now

They'll get their chance to wreck the country some more very soon.

Ken Clark is ghastly anyway, a Pro EU, Bilderberg scumbag.

Sadly, we're down to the least worst option. Five more years of Brown and Labour or, kick 'em out and put the Tories in. It's the only choice we've got. Unless you prefer to indulge in fantasies and wishful thinking ;)

Always good to have some inside knowledge.

To be replaced by who?

To be replaced by who?

A tub of lard... no-one would notice.

Guest X-QUORK
Seems the return of 'Big Beast' Ken Clarke (the only man alive who still wears Suede "Brothel Creepers")

How very dare you! I've always admired Ken's footware.

Mind you, I tend not to veer from my staple Desert Boot footage...fashions are so last year.

To be replaced by who?

Jack Straw as a sort of "caretaker leader". "Steady hands" to try to prevent total meltdown at the general election ;)

After defeat at that election it will be real ferrets in a sack time, with Balls, the Milibands, Purnell, and a host of other slimy nonentities all squabbling to become leader of the opposition. A sickening sight but funny to watch, no doubt.

Guest mattsta1964
Sadly, we're down to the least worst option. Five more years of Brown and Labour or, kick 'em out and put the Tories in. It's the only choice we've got. Unless you prefer to indulge in fantasies and wishful thinking ;)

I take your point, but under the circumsatances, the lesser of two evils just wont do. The UK is about to go bust with incalculable consequences.

It's time the people realised the 2 party system is zhite and demanded an alternative.

I think Cameron has quite a lot of public appeal, probably more to women than men. Hague, with his abrasive laser-guided wit, probably appeals more to men, while Clarke is likely to mop up the oldie vote.

I'm not a Tory supporter. Labour will probably have ditched Brown by the next election anyway.

How very dare you! I've always admired Ken's footware.

Mind you, I tend not to veer from my staple Desert Boot footage...fashions are so last year.

You've never been the same since you were caught cottaging in that public bog ;)

I think the 14% Tory lead is the 'default' position given ZaNu's awfulness, the Conservatives could have a mug of Bovril as their leader and score the same. Just imagine if we had a real attack dog eviscerating Gordon every PMQ... :ph34r:

The fact that we have got a broom in a suit doing nothing would suggest there is a rather nasty undercurrent towards NWO. Puppets, all of them.

You've never been the same since you were caught cottaging in that public bog ;)

Where did I get that quote from, I must have selected it by accident - but it's quite funn so I'll leave it - I have no idea of the context.

It's time the people realised the 2 party system is zhite and demanded an alternative.

I agree but do you really think "the people" are up to the task? :(

BTW This thread appears to have been moved off-topic. Have the site owners been told to be "cautious" like that ITV reporter? ;)

Has Brown's creeping Stalinism affected hpc.co.uk now?

Tebbits the only tory for me.

And Skinner's the only Labour one! There's something to say for having the odd screwball nasty politician in the ranks.

The SNP can go one better by having their biggest nutter as leader!

Guest mattsta1964
I agree but do you really think "the people" are up to the task? :(

BTW This thread appears to have been moved off-topic. Have the site owners been told to be "cautious" like that ITV reporter? ;)

Has Brown's creeping Stalinism affected hpc.co.uk now?

yeah. The mods have been very over zealous lately