House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Guest vicmac64

Bbc 24 Hour News Now

Guest vicmac64

listen in, Jim Rodgers calling it as it is - GET OUT OF STERLING, the UK is a basketcase economy following the Japanese model of losing it all.....

Reckless lending to failed institutions by the government...

Bailing out the banks is the road to collapse...

Edited by vicmac64

Nooooooooooooo, stay away from elephants. I am shorting elephants and am about to go on the BBC to tell everyone to sell their elephants!

I am not a vested interest in elephants :unsure:

I am disturbed by the thought that you were ever 'in' elephants.

Hot water, soap and a towel, please, as James Herriot would have said....

Being a slimey shorter I never was actually 'in' elephants. I have nver owned any. I have never seen any. I have no interest in elephants, what they do or what value they have. I have merely borrowed other people's elephants in a bid to unsettle the elephant market and make myself a fortune.

Sell elephants now!

Being a slimey shorter I never was actually 'in' elephants. I have nver owned any. I have never seen any. I have no interest in elephants, what they do or what value they have. I have merely borrowed other people's elephants in a bid to unsettle the elephant market and make myself a fortune.

Sell elephants now!

Sell elephants now!

Good luck trying to unsettle an elephant (physically, cant be done, as they balance on tip toes all the time like a four footed ballet dancer), mentally, not to be advised, as elephants have been shown to remember grudes for a VERY long time, and if an elephant wants to thump you, consider yourself thumped....

Good luck trying to unsettle an elephant (physically, cant be done, as they balance on tip toes all the time like a four footed ballet dancer), mentally, not to be advised, as elephants have been shown to remember grudes for a VERY long time, and if an elephant wants to thump you, consider yourself thumped....

You can't handle the truth! Son, we live in a world that has elephants. And those elephants have to be guarded by men with guns. Who's gonna do it? You? You General Melchett? I have a greater responsibility than you can possibly fathom. You weep for Dumbo and you curse the Circus. You have that luxury. You have the luxury of not knowing what I know: that Dumbo's death, while tragic, probably saved lives. And my existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, saves lives...You don't want the truth. Because deep down, in places you don't talk about at parties, you want me on that elephant. You need me on that elephant.

We use words like trapeze, clown, big red nose...we use these words as the backbone to a life spent defending something. You use 'em as a punchline. I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very peanuts I provide, then questions the manner in which I provide then! I'd rather you just said thank you and went on your way. Otherwise, I suggest you pick up a rubber glove and don a prophylactic. Either way, I don't give a damn what you think you're entitled to!

;)

You can't handle the truth! Son, we live in a world that has elephants. And those elephants have to be guarded by men with guns. Who's gonna do it? You? You General Melchett? I have a greater responsibility than you can possibly fathom. You weep for Dumbo and you curse the Circus. You have that luxury. You have the luxury of not knowing what I know: that Dumbo's death, while tragic, probably saved lives. And my existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, saves lives...You don't want the truth. Because deep down, in places you don't talk about at parties, you want me on that elephant. You need me on that elephant.

We use words like trapeze, clown, big red nose...we use these words as the backbone to a life spent defending something. You use 'em as a punchline. I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very peanuts I provide, then questions the manner in which I provide then! I'd rather you just said thank you and went on your way. Otherwise, I suggest you pick up a rubber glove and don a prophylactic. Either way, I don't give a damn what you think you're entitled to!

;)

Too much caffeine?

Or are you just nervous as an elephant is tiptoeing up behind you?

;)

After a crap day at work,that made me smile ;)

Pfft Japan, more like Argentina/Iceland

That's the worry.

The state things are in I'd be exstatic to "do a Japan". Doing an Argentina is very worrying and very real.

This is the same Jim Rogers that said get out of dollars 4 months ago, the US economy is toast and buy into Asia. Basically he'll talk to anyone who'll listen.

Really he has no more clue than anyone else. Why is the BBC giving this guy airtime.

This is the same Jim Rogers that said get out of dollars 4 months ago, the US economy is toast and buy into Asia. Basically he'll talk to anyone who'll listen.

Really he has no more clue than anyone else. Why is the BBC giving this guy airtime.

Yep. And last year he said oil was going to $500 didnt he?

Likes the sound of his own voice, does Jim.