House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Confounded

Abama Bounce Or Abama Trounce!

People may have followed my nutty posts before about the extreme market manipulation we have seen in this crisis and especially in the build up to the US Election and really. I had a view that once the election was lost Bush’s boys would pull the rug from under Abama.

Looks like they waited until the day of his inauguration. :ph34r:

People may have followed my nutty posts before about the extreme market manipulation we have seen in this crisis and especially in the build up to the US Election and really. I had a view that once the election was lost Bush’s boys would pull the rug from under Abama.

Is PPT got a day off today?

or

its over!!!

hello mate.

I bet you are enjoying this aren't you ? :D

you all cashed up now......& bought some shiny stuff......

Is PPT got a day off today?

or

its over!!!

Too early to tell. DOW challenging to retake 8000 and if it carries on above it blows my whole post out the water! :rolleyes:

But I have had an ominous feeling if there was any substance to my previous posts there will come a time when the rug is pulled. For what ever reason such as all the big boys being out and in gold or for political reasons, today could be just that. The news today on Bloomberg is relatively positive (especially when you include the inauguration buzz) when compared to some of the days where we have seen miraculous recovery rallies. Seems strange to be plunging now unless that unnatural support that I believe to have been in place for nearly 2 years now has suddenly been removed.

He talked about greed in his speech and how a few had made themselves rich at the expense of others - what reaction did you expect from the fat cats on Wall Street to that?

This was apparent to the guys on Wallstreet the day Obama won the election, he was using similar although more toned down language then

hello mate.

I bet you are enjoying this aren't you ? :D

you all cashed up now......& bought some shiny stuff......

As you know, lets just say some of us have had plenty of time to prepare. :rolleyes:

That does not mean all shiny stuff but it came in handy today with GBP. :rolleyes:

Edited by Confounded

Bush has left full speed crash ahead.

Now the sticking plasters placed all over the US economy will fail and Obama will get covered in shit.

He's the patsy that will take the fall for it, that's why he got elected. I mean the Republicans put up the man who lost to Bush didn't they? How much did they not want to be in power?