House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
jonpo

Sterling

the uk was poorer today...

sterling.PNG

Im not really into TA/charts that much ... but im thinking the one above is telling us something very bad has kicked off... capital flight ? sterling down nearly 4% in a day vs the dollar not good at all!

post-2251-1232479747_thumb.png

the uk was poorer today...

sterling.PNG

Im not really into TA/charts that much ... but im thinking the one above is telling us something very bad has kicked off... capital flight ? sterling down nearly 4% in a day vs the dollar not good at all!

I think it's all a case of the best of a bad bunch at the moment. The currency markets are clearly giving their indication of which, out of USD and UK£, is in deeper doo doo.

I think it's all a case of the best of a bad bunch at the moment. The currency markets are clearly giving their indication of which, out of USD and UK£, is in deeper doo doo.

yeah well it was a peer group comparison the look at the picture from Tokyo and its even worse we dropped 6 yen today... I wish I was an FX trader...

yen.PNG

post-2251-1232480480_thumb.png

GBP/USD futures on the move (downward) again- currently at 1.386-I think it could open at $ 1.35-36 tomorrow..

Dropping like a stone against the rouble even . . . from 48 to 45 in two days. . .

No more cheap women for chavs, that's for sure.

Dropping like a stone against the rouble even . . . from 48 to 45 in two days. . .

No more cheap women for chavs, that's for sure.

Drat! I was gona invest in rouble so that I could build my house out of it - in a reverse engineering kind of way.

I converted half my life's savings from euros to sterling a while back at 0.75 £ per €.* :(

But at least I still have half my life's savings in euros. :)

Edit: *After a five cent jump, which was regarded as large back then!

Edited by snowflux