House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
gruffydd

Brown-nosing The Pinstripe Parasites

A man who was ranked last year as the 11th richest person in Britain with a £3.9billion fortune?

Why should brickies and bus drivers and posties and ladies on the tills in Tesco have to pay his debts?

Brown keeps saying there is no other way. Well, sorry chum, but keep thinking.

The banks stick it (£37bn bailout) in their vaults and ignore Brown’s orders to resume lending.

This can only be because they are so terrified by the huge losses they haven’t yet confessed to.

We own them now, so let’s sack every bank boss who won’t lend.

Popularist propaganda.

Popularist propaganda.

Absolutely. The worm is turning.

They still miss the point though. They are demanding that banks start lending again.

They also say that bankers were too busy swilling champagne, when everyone knows that is absolute rubbish and that it was a big pile of Charlie they were snorting.

I am dying to click on the story about the bisekshul army cop being a 100 pound an hour wh*re.

Edited by bobthe~

Absolutely. The worm is turning.

They still miss the point though. They are demanding that banks start lending again.

They also say that bankers were too busy swilling champagne, when everyone knows that is absolute rubbish and that it was a big pile of Charlie they were snorting.

I am dying to click on the story about the bisekshul army cop being a 100 pound an hour wh*re.

Exactly.

Edited by DoctorJ

well the writings on the wall, not just for brown but the whole banking scam.

at last, the worms turned and a witch hunt is on.....

as a director of RBS fred goodwin had a legal clause to act responsibility, and it could be argued that he has commited an offence and could be taken to court, it was pointed out on bbc radio 2 today.

My my how sentiment has changed in just a few short weeks. Labour are well and truly over as a party. Until of course the stupid English forget and vote them back in again in 20 years time :blink:

or do something equally as stupid and vote in another set of etonites (i.e. the tories)

Popularist propaganda.

It's the human angle to all this. Call it populist if you will but you should expect more of this and probably welcome it. Unless a Russian-like society is your vision for the UK which I doubt.

though I agree with the sentiment toward mr brown

this is over simplified confused tripe

surely they could step up the writing quality just a tad to add a little weight to the argument?

surely the average sun reader has a few more smarts than this level implies?

regardless ...the boot needs to go in to wake up the populace

or do something equally as stupid and vote in another set of etonites (i.e. the tories)

What is it with Communists hating education? Will politicians have to go around in threes - one who can read, one who can write, and one to keep an eye on the two dangerous intellectuals?

Seriously, I want the best education possible for our leaders.

surely they could step up the writing quality just a tad to add a little weight to the argument?

surely the average sun reader has a few more smarts than this level implies?

None of it is incorrect as far as I can tell and it's pretty wide ranging as it is.

It just says it with a perspective that emphasises people's personal stake in this and the cost to them. It may look simplistic but it isn't.

My my how sentiment has changed in just a few short weeks. Labour are well and truly over as a party.

They have been over as a party for some time. You can only take the pi55 for so long till people realise their future wealth has been buried in the battlefields of Iraq. Disregard that form of entertainment called opinion polls, and ask the bookies. Glasgow East the final nail. They are as dead as a dead thing.

Bailout number 3, if there is one, should be used directly to pay of 50% of every mortgage, but with an upper limit.

I don't know the total number of mortgage holders in UK, but £300 billion would provide a useful sum to each one.

I'm not suggesting the government should do this, far from it, because I don't think they should do any more bailouts,

But if they do, that's where the help should go.

Edited by blankster

The Banks needed to address this mythology head on- but the arrogant morons could not bring themselves to eat a bit of humble pie and have the grace to offer an apology- or at least stop paying themselves bloody bonus's.

It will be interesting to see if this anger crystalises into more speciifc measures to claw back some of the cash that was given out to reward incredibly stupid decisions over the last few years.

The Bankers so far have kept their heads down and out of the media- but if there is any sign that their personal wealth may be in the firing line I guarantee they will lining up to give intereviews about how it would be 'bad for britan' if they were forced to hand back the loot.

How is it possible for these idiots to have bankrupted our country and yet face no questions as to the money they 'earned' while doing so. As a new 'owner' of RBS I want my bloody money back.

What did Jasper Carrott say about Sun readers?

He owns/invented who wants to be a millionare, he's wadded he doesnt give a flying f*ck