House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Nationalist

Are You A Spike Or A Dangler?

waaay, i voted spike and ended up ont the winning team for once.

i preffer bloody massacre though. machine guns, artillery, airstrikes. It shall be called Assault Parliment - starring the cast of Where Eagles Dare.

I`m more of a spangler

Why be so brutal? Simply remove him from office, take away all his pension perks, assets gained whilst an MP and any future earnings from memoirs, interviews or anything related to his time in office. Also cancel his passport and relocate him to a sink estate and require him to be employed in one of the "new" jobs created in his "miracle" economy. (Stacking shelves or fruit picking). Let him live among us in the world he created.

....relocate him to a sink estate and require him to be employed in one of the "new" jobs created in his "miracle" economy. (Stacking shelves or fruit picking).

Sorry, but the jobs he has created have been over-paid, public sector paper shufflers. There's been a net reduction of real jobs such as shelf stacking and fruit picking under his watch. :(

I think the first option is a mob thing and would create a short-term sense of justice.

I voted for the second one because it would be as an example to others as they pass by. In days of yore, they did it to convicted highwaymen as an example.

Your thoughts on this burning question of the day....... :lol:

The "Burning question" hints strongly at another option. Or are you saving that up for The Liar?

The "Burning question" hints strongly at another option. Or are you saving that up for The Liar?

You're right, I've overlooked an option or two! :lol:

Personally I'm a dangler - I think a dangling politician would serve as a longer term example, hopefully with crows feasting on the corpse. The spike thing is just immediate gratification - soon gone.

There's boiling in water, that was considering far too barbaric and scrapped perhaps that should return?

that thing they did in the inquisition with the rats in a big bowl on the abdomin

they start a fire on top of the bowl and the rats eat into the stomach to escape the heat

do that

then the spike