House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Steve Cook

Nikkei Dropping Like A Stone

discuss........

I am on tenterhooks for Obama's speech and the next couple of weeks' statements from the Whitehouse.

I see no reason for Obama to talk up the current state of the economy. He knows he faces a very tough challenge over the coming years - so it stands to reason that it makes sense to get as much bad news out as soon as possible... since, by doing so he insulates himself for any future accusation of having exacerbated any problems.

I am on tenterhooks for Obama's speech and the next couple of weeks' statements from the Whitehouse.

I see no reason for Obama to talk up the current state of the economy. He knows he faces a very tough challenge over the coming years - so it stands to reason that it makes sense to get as much bad news out as soon as possible... since, by doing so he insulates himself for any future accusation of having exacerbated any problems.

Hard to do when you've been shot with a high powered rifle or blown up in a nuclear fizzle.

Hard to do when you've been shot with a high powered rifle or blown up in a nuclear fizzle.

if this doesn't happen will you agree to give up all predictive credibility from now on?

Obama is a joke president.

I think that will be clearer and clearer as time goes by.

Im not surprised that the finanial markets are concerned.

We should get all these world leaders into a timee machine and take them back to star in 1980s childrens day time TV, programs like Rainbow and Johny Clegg the Caretaker, they're all such a funny bunch of clowns.

Guest Steve Cook
Such a shame they couldn't keep Bush instead. A real intellectual heavyweight he was.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Guest Steve Cook
Black President Tuesday?

:lol:

naughty bloo loo

Edited by Steve Cook

Maybe the normal Presidential bounce isn't going to happen on the markets, perhaps Obama will be in the shit from the start. I hope he blames Bush for this mess from the off rather than waiting till he's one or two years in to blame him.

if this doesn't happen will you agree to give up all predictive credibility from now on?

Sure.

so you now admit you have lost all credibility? :)