House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Mega

Its Getting Nasty Out In The Sticks

For sometime i watched police websites..............up to 6 months ago the horror film stuff was to be found in the inn-citys. However i noticed ever large numbers of "NASTY Crime" is now appearing in places like the Lakes. It seem the scum have been well sussed in the citys thus they are now raiding farm houses/ retired people.

Nothing of much value taken, i suspect the "Traveling types" (Gipos) are busy, what with scrap prices so low.

We NEED A TORY GOVERMENT/Zero Tolance NOW!

Mike

For sometime i watched police websites..............up to 6 months ago the horror film stuff was to be found in the inn-citys. However i noticed ever large numbers of "NASTY Crime" is now appearing in places like the Lakes. It seem the scum have been well sussed in the citys thus they are now raiding farm houses/ retired people.

Nothing of much value taken, i suspect the "Traveling types" (Gipos) are busy, what with scrap prices so low.

Mike

:o:blink::lol:

Guest skullingtonjoe
Tory Government <> Zero tolerance

You're in for a disappointment i'm afraid. Hug a hoodie?

But a Conservative government would not be much better - what we need is a Soviet totalitarian state! EH? What`s that?....we`ve already got one?! Blimey. :rolleyes:

Mike

No, you need one of these*

Bull-Mastiff.JPG

and then they'll pick on a house that hasn't got a big barkey toothy looking beast instead.

* They do eat a lot of food, though. And dribble quite a bit as well.

Bull-Mastiff.JPG

and then they'll pick on a house that hasn't got a big barkey toothy looking beast instead.

They got guns!

Mike

Bull-Mastiff.JPG

It's Hooch, from Turner and Hooch. :rolleyes:

"Ello Dog"

They got guns!

Mike

Still much less hassle to go on to the next place though.

It's like having a decent lock (or two) for your bike, even if it can be easily broken in a couple of minutes if that, why bother when the one on the bike right next to it takes less time?

But yeah, if someone really wants to rob on the quiet you then a doggy probably won't stop them.

Some biscuits generally make them pretty friendly, I find!