House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Scott

"house Price Falls To End" - On Bbc News 24

Just saw a coming up on News 24 "House Price falls to end" (or something like that).

Not sure what the article is going to be, but is no doubt a propaganda stunt by Gordy.

Just saw a coming up on News 24 "House Price falls to end" (or something like that).

Not sure what the article is going to be, but is no doubt a propaganda stunt by Gordy.

must have been a wormhole from a future broadcast.

must have been a wormhole from a future broadcast.

I think it's a transmission through intersideral space from a parallel universe.

Did it come up on their news 'ticker' thing on the bottom of the screen? Maybe it was "House price falls to end . . . . hopes of all BTL landlords" and you just missed the last bit :P

Edit for typos.

Edited by iangilb

Of course the falls are going to end soon. I imagine we will be seeing sharp rises in prices soon, cos that's what happens when 100,000 people a month get laid off of work.

What again?? Seems like this is happening on a weekly basis! Some random BTL lunatic has wondered in off the streets and slipped in a couple of VI headlines in amongst those yellow A4 broadcast sheets they use in the BBC newsroom.

After all they're not exactly strict at the BBC in checking who's who http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/4774429.stm

:lol:

After all they're not exactly strict at the BBC in checking who's who http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/4774429.stm

:lol:

After being pointed in Mr Goma's direction by a receptionist, the producer - who had seen a photo of the real expert - checked: "Are you Guy Kewney?"

They all look the same to me too. ;)

Of course the falls are going to end soon. I imagine we will be seeing sharp rises in prices soon, cos that's what happens when 100,000 people a month get laid off of work.

:lol::lol::lol: yes that will help end HPC... :lol:

"house price falls to end all house price falls" "house price falls to end the world" " house price falls to end gonad and donut"

"house price falls to end demand for houses" "house price falls to shut news 24 up on the subject of house prices"

"house price falls make buying less important than shopping at tesco`s"

Is that what you seen?

Edited by dances with sheeple

Don't know about rises but the falls may be coming to an end, I was looking at prices of an auction this afternoon and property there is 40-50% below 2007 levels in many instances.

A typical example, shoe box 4 bed semi approx 3 year old 2007 property 4 doors down sold £128k , auction today £65k.

I am getting sh*t on my savings, so thinking put 40% down (£26k) leaves me with a £39k mortgage @ 3.5% repayment £197PM.

Easily get myself £450PM rental here and that will undercut many others, with repos rising the council may be forced into renting more private properties, i'll own the property outright in 8 years if I use the rent to overpay the mortgage.

Surely for many who sold out a few years ago or stood on the sidelines all along these returns combined with low IR on savings is making a good priced property look attractive and may slow up the decline in house prices.

I think they mean that house price falls for BBC employees are to end, as the gubmint has guaranteed to make good any shortfall for those that move to Manchester.

Hopefully that is taxable. <_<

Are the BBC seriously running that? How embarrassing for anyone still working there who's got any self-respect left.

Hmmm an organisation that is funded by menaces regardless of whether you use their product or not. I dont think self respect or honour is likely to be an issue.

Maybe this was something to do with PrimeLocation's press release that asking prices up in Central London and falls over as all those foreign buyers are flooding in with their currencies that are trashing the Pound?

Frankly, I think this is rubbish, I've been trawling through Rightmove with Property Bee for prime Central London locations. Virtually nothing going STC and for every one that does, seems to be another that goes from STC to available.

I wonder how Primelocation do their stats? Very easily manipulated perhaps?