House Price Crash Forum

Brown Opens His Disjointed Malformed Mis-shapen Cakehole

HOLA441
HOLA442
HOLA443
HOLA444
HOLA445
HOLA446

What gets me is that he pitches up this morning and spills all his spleen over RBS like it was new news.

Its precisely all his prior denial(for immediate electoral gain) that has sucked all the water off of the beach.

We all know what happens next.

He should be done for treason.

HOLA447
HOLA448
RBS vapourises 65% of share value.

Stand down Gordon.

Any queues yet?

Looks like Brown will get the last 30% for a song.

Market manipulation?

HOLA449
HOLA4410
Suspect he'll buy it all at that price.

And absolutely.

Dickens!....As if buying it is the end of the matter. He then needs to spend to rescue the thing and then we are talkign REAL money.

Concord was up for Sale for a £1.

HOLA4411

http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?pid=206...movers_by_index

Increased Debt Sales

The U.K. measures would add at least 100 billion pounds to the 250 billion pounds committed by Prime Minister Gordon Brown in October to underwrite a financial system choked with bad debt and reeling under the first recession in two decades. The government plans to issue 146.4 billion pounds of bonds in the year to March 31, more than double the amount sold last year and up from the 80 billion pounds it estimated in March.

The Treasury sold 1.25 billion pounds of bonds due December 2027 today yielding an average 4.362 percent. Investors bid for 1.31 times the amount of securities offered, compared with 1.98 times at the previous sale of the securities on May 3, 2007.

How long until we have problems servicing this debt ?

Edited by sikejsudjek

HOLA4412
HOLA4413
HOLA4414
I dunno, Brown sells gold at the trough, and then buys the banks near their peak. This guy is a real genius.

He is pretty good at getting people to think he's incompetent and not just plain evil.

Do you really think he's not making out like a bandit personally on the back of this chaos?

He'll have enough gold to make CGNAO blush and his foreign getaway all planned out.

HOLA4415

Brown speaks :o

I am speaking to you from the cabinet room of 10 Downing St. This morning Alistair Darling our Chancellor of the exchequer handed the British Banks a final note stating that, unless we heard from all of them by 11 o'clock and that they admit that its all been their fault and nothing at all to do with me or the Nu Labour party that we are now prepared at once to withdraw their massive bailouts and bonus payments gifted from the taxpayers , and a state of war would exist between us. I have to tell you now that no such undertaking has been received, and that consequently this country is at war with our Banks and we will invade them with our ministers and politicians and take them over.

HOLA4416
He is pretty good at getting people to think he's incompetent and not just plain evil.

Do you really think he's not making out like a bandit personally on the back of this chaos?

He'll have enough gold to make CGNAO blush and his foreign getaway all planned out.

Hey power corrupts, what new!

Just as long a someone in zanulabour goes out with the terrible reputation they deserve: Thieves and shysters.

HOLA4417
Hey power corrupts, what new!

Just as long a someone in zanulabour goes out with the terrible reputation they deserve: Thieves and shysters.

From the look of him this morning, i'd say hes starting to regret entering political life.

Bonkers or not, i think its just dawning on him how financially incompetent he is.

Gold.

Pension grabs.

IR35.

Asset bubble.

Lending banks money at 12% and expecting them to shovel it back out the door at 5%. :lol:

That, for me, is the one that most clearly demonstrates ANY GRASP of what is happening.

Everything he does is viewed through his solitary fish eyed Westminster gaze.

Not the first clue, any of them.

Even Queen Tony said he was lucky.

HOLA4418