House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  

John Mccririck Telling It Straight On Radio 2 Now

Guest theboltonfury
I'm listening to this and he is missing one very important point.

The money to cover the the depositors is not there. The FSA guarantee is a confidence trick.

It might have been there until McTwatto just spunked it on a near Trillion pound hand out to his banking friends

The fact that that clown is opposed to the Government's actions is the best sign I've seen so far that they might be on the right track.

The man is a total fool, even when discussing racing which is his supposed area of expertise.

The man is a total fool, even when discussing racing which is his supposed area of expertise.

Wasn't his tic-tac schtick utterly bogus (i.e. just moving his arms about with no real understanding of actual tic-tack signs?)

The fact that that clown is opposed to the Government's actions is the best sign I've seen so far that they might be on the right track.

Agreed. A ludicrous act. A born leader of the easy answers brigade!

Don't play into the hands of the BBC. They will have got him on to wind the sheeple up. A friend of mine was a barrister and was regularly employed by the media, Central TV to sit in audiences, phone up, sound controversial and get the crowd going. Just switch the rubbish off.

things quiet at the commons this morning,must be quite an orgasm when you've jsut spunked £200 billion up the pipe.

JM reminded me of the following jeremy clarkson article on the new vectra where he spelt out the future for ireland in december

he has no vested interest and was a sight more truthful than most of the MSM and twice as direct as the few.

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/driving/j...icle5292547.ece

The difference is that Clarkson, despite that act he puts on sometimes, actually has a brain. JM is a fool.

Praise John.

So all those people who've done the "right" thing and saved will lose their money, and those with a Mortgage that they can't pay off will get off free (apart from a blot on their credit record)

Year right, a well fair idea

tim

Guest theboltonfury
So all those people who've done the "right" thing and saved will lose their money, and those with a Mortgage that they can't pay off will get off free (apart from a blot on their credit record)

Year right, a well fair idea

tim

It is worth pointing out at this stage that John M likes to spend endless days sat up in his bed wearing the largest underpants known to man

It is worth pointing out at this stage that John M likes to spend endless days sat up in his bed wearing the largest underpants known to man

'It's better to do something, than nothing'

Alastair Darling

Edited by juvenal

It might have been there until McTwatto just spunked it on a near Trillion pound hand out to his banking friends

That's what the FSA guarantee is.

How much do they need to guarantee the savers deposits? (And whats the figure if you take away the savers borrowings?)

The borrowings don't help the banks because they don't need to be paid back yet.

I'm listening to this and he is missing one very important point.

The money to cover the the depositors is not there. The FSA guarantee is a confidence trick.

Exactly right, which is why the government have to step in every time to prevent the FSCS fiction being revealed ... but where does the money come from? printing, and that doesn't make for sterling being very attractive - hence where we are now.