House Price Crash Forum

'most Depressing' Day Of The Year

Lander

HOLA441
HOLA442
HOLA443
HOLA444
HOLA445
Isn't this an annual event, irrespective of current economic circumstances.

Yet more stream of consciousness nonsense posted on the main board. No doubt you'll whine like a petulant 2 year old when the mods move it.

Watch the video again

"We've seen this amazing rise about the concern of the economy as a whole, more quickly and to greater heights than we've ever recorded"

These findings are very significant and are not an "annual event" as your idiotic statement suggests.

HOLA446
Watch the video again

"We've seen this amazing rise about the concern of the economy as a whole, more quickly and to greater heights than we've ever recorded"

These findings are very significant and are not an "annual event" as your idiotic statement suggests.

I think you will find its and annual event called Blue Monday

HOLA447
HOLA448

And tomorrow the nations mood will be even worse ... but they won't be running a story called "the most depressing day".

Look, we take your point, but its a stupid national event organised by a travel company to whip up business "... go on escape the bleak UK and leave all your troubles behind with a foreign holiday". Except this year people are screwed because Gordenron has spunked the pound all over Darling's face.

HOLA449
HOLA4410
Watch the video again

He's right about it being an annual thing. They trot this one out every January. Ok, this year we have more reasons that usual to be depressed (and it was a bizarre choice of day to engage in another banking bailout)!

HOLA4411

Today started really well for me, until I watched Gordon Brown earlier (is he related to Charlie?).

What really got to me, was the little smirk he occasionally did, amongst his lies and contradictions.

I hope the unelected megalomaniac will go down in history badly. Hated for generations. Lovely thought.

Just wondering, do voodoo dolls work?

HOLA4412
HOLA4413
HOLA4414
HOLA4415

Archived