House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
The Masked Tulip

Kirsty On Fivelive Last Night

i wish this moron would just go away and enjoy her fat little life.

all she does is try to infect others on behalf of the development company that produces the show, then sells it to the networks. i wish she would just fackoff and stop encouraging innocent average people into this mire.

shes dirt.

I listened to it last night, once is more than enough, she really does love the sound of her own voice. Some other guy was on as well Christian something or other. They really are trying to ramp it up again.

She said something like rent was dead money and if the roof fell in you would end up paying for it anyway. Landlord, "I'm just going to increase your rent to cover the cost of a new roof". FFS

I did text in but gave up and went to bed. That guy that called in the investment banker could have been from here made a lot of sense.

cant anyone else see the bad connection between the makers of the program and the content.

the people who make and produce this program location are a property development company.

the tv channel do not produce this. its bought in.

Around the 14min mark was just classic. When faced with a predicted crash of 16% in 2009 they just started squealing that 'how can you predict something that hasn't happened,' :blink::lol: . Krusty said that 'if these people predicting further falls had a crystal ball why didn't they predict the credit crunch.' I think she believes what she says. She's clearly a bit of a simpleton. It's just pathetic. She even repeated my signature again.

When faced with a predicted crash of 16% in 2009 they just started squealing that 'how can you predict something that hasn't happened,' :blink::lol:

:lol:

I listened to it last night, once is more than enough, she really does love the sound of her own voice. Some other guy was on as well Christian something or other. They really are trying to ramp it up again.

She said something like rent was dead money and if the roof fell in you would end up paying for it anyway. Landlord, "I'm just going to increase your rent to cover the cost of a new roof". FFS

I did text in but gave up and went to bed. That guy that called in the investment banker could have been from here made a lot of sense.

Listened to this as well last night..... my god, farce. Could not believe what I was hearing. Switched it on just after 11 and there was Kirsty.

There was one decent caller on though from what I remember, but I'm sure he said he was an investment banker.

Anyway, you should all give it a listen if you have a spare 30 mins.......

how do two simpletons get this much air time? these are two sad little starlets who know there days are numbered. the quality of thier argumnets are at best juvenile. for example "certain areas in certain parts of london the prices have not gone down" and "none of know the value of property at the moment because so liitle is being sold" but the best is"how do you predict something that hasn't happend?"

without the scripts these two are total chumps. hopefully these two will be +2 to the unemployment role.

how do two simpletons get this much air time? these are two sad little starlets who know there days are numbered. the quality of thier argumnets are at best juvenile. for example "certain areas in certain parts of london the prices have not gone down" and "none of know the value of property at the moment because so liitle is being sold" but the best is"how do you predict something that hasn't happend?"

without the scripts these two are total chumps. hopefully these two will be +2 to the unemployment role.

i wish this moron would just go away and enjoy her fat little life.

all she does is try to infect others on behalf of the development company that produces the show, then sells it to the networks. i wish she would just fackoff and stop encouraging innocent average people into this mire.

shes dirt.

You know, the longer they prattle on, the more stupid they are going to look, only bit that p*sses me off is that they have made a fortune from it and will never loose out in real terms. Being so well connected, she will land on her feet whatever happens, unlike her devotees who will be paying for the rest of their lives in some cases. Further to that, as they say 'He who dines with the rich, usualy ends up paying the bill'

Edited by steve99