House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GregG

Protest Idea - Give Gordon The Boot

Next time Gordon appears in public it would be a good PR stunt to show up and throw old pairs of shoes and boots at the phucker.

He talks a lot of cobblers anyway so with any luck we can shoe-horn him into his new career. Probably about the only part of the British economy which will do well over the next 5-10 years.

I can't wait for a protest march in London. Anyone have any idea when something might get going?

Next time Gordon appears in public it would be a good PR stunt to show up and throw old pairs of shoes and boots at the phucker.

He talks a lot of cobblers anyway so with any luck we can shoe-horn him into his new career. Probably about the only part of the British economy which will do well over the next 5-10 years.

I can't wait for a protest march in London. Anyone have any idea when something might get going?

theres no need to protest for several reasons. the media wont report it, it will probably be banned, wont change the decisions made, and above all else - the die is set. theres nothing that can cure this is people are not willing to sign up to 6x wges, and the year after that 7x wages and the year after that 8x wages and so on.

well it seems 5x salary was the breaking point of the economy.

As much as I hate Gordon Brown and his mismanagement he is still our Prime Minister, and if someone throws an object at him his Special Branch officers should shoot them.

There are ways of doing things in this country and flash mobs is certainly not one of them.

As much as I hate Gordon Brown and his mismanagement he is still our Prime Minister, and if someone throws an object at him his Special Branch officers should shoot them.

There are ways of doing things in this country and flash mobs is certainly not one of them.

Remember the Poll Tax riots and exactly what they achieved? This is a democracy and we have ways of getting rid of unpopular governments.

Remember the Poll Tax riots and exactly what they achieved? This is a democracy and we have ways of getting rid of unpopular governments.

but the poll tax riots didnt stop anything at all.

we now have a poll tax (COMMUNITY TAX) thats huge.

they do wtf they like. this is why the conservatives say NOTHING about whats going on.

this isnt democracy, its a sham.

Couldn't someone just turn up with a huge set of amplifiers and a repeated recording of "No more boom and bust" to drown out whatever sh!t he was spouting.

Why on earth would you want to boot him out?

He's set the course and set the engines to all ahead full. Then broken off the controls.

Would you really want to deny him his place at the helm when the HMS UK is torn asunder on the rocks?

Shoes!?

Whats with this current fad and Islamification of protest?

Traditional bricks have always had more 'impact' - if it aint broke, why fix it?

Completely disagree. Lots have things have been achieved my angry mobs over the years. And as for shooting anyone that throws something at Gordon Brow, well thats just plain ridiculous. It should not happen and probably would not happen, I would cite the incident of the prtesters that got in to parliment and threw that purple powder into the chamber as an example.