House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
meow

Lavish Lifestyles

Can you report people who have taken out liar loans?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/sussex/7836955.stm

If only.

All my friends have between £100K to £300k mortgages / loans / debts, whatever you want to call it. None of them believe they are in the least bit responsible for the global economic crisis. And they all think I'm seriously bonkers for having savings.

If only.

All my friends have between £100K to £300k mortgages / loans / debts, whatever you want to call it. None of them believe they are in the least bit responsible for the global economic crisis. And they all think I'm seriously bonkers for having savings.

I am begining to think they are right. Savers are mad.

If only.

If your savings are in £, you are

If only.

Someone on Radio 5 phoned in this morning to suggest that they should write off all mortgage debt to "save the banks" and seemed to believe it would work and was fair.

What fiat currency is safe from devaluation?

Seems to me that anything that is government controlled can be devalued or inflated away.

Perhaps all currencies will drop in value, so the decision is merely which one will devalue the least.

I've reported Fred Goodwin, Peter Mandelson, Roman Abramovich and that bloke down the road with the ferrari, porsche cayenne, bentley convertible and 911. Something not right about him. There, I feel better now.