House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ʎqɐqɹǝʞɐɥs

A Husband And Wife Delight In The Rise In Value Of Their House

"DoommongersRUs.co.uk". I like it.

Other than that this gets a 2 thumbs down and a WTF from me.

Yeah, a big WTF. Only managed 45 secs and had to kill it.

lol

classic

he also has a video entitled - Im A Psycho, which is worth watching

Okay, I'm thinking that piece needed just a teensy weensy touch more work.

Other than that, future Turner Prize candidate, yah?

:lol:

he seems to have a particular thing for this richard guy. and as a result ALL STRS must be destroyed....

he doesnt take into consideration any of the first time buyers who are out of homes or pocket.

its a personal matter between him and this richard guy i think in some way.

I thought he'd been banned and his vids pulled a while ago. One particular video with an umbrella and a bottom caused offense, I think..... :blink:

I thought he'd been banned and his vids pulled a while ago. One particular video with an umbrella and a bottom caused offense, I think..... :blink:

he just said he did. there was no footage. its hard to imagine what fantango this guy is in.

is he mental ? is it a scam or a wind up ? was he he buyer of richards old house ?

was richard his previous emplyer, did he have a stake in hpc and got ripped off.

theres a reason hes focusing on the hpc site, and in particular this richard guy.

you would have to check his early posts to establish it.

from what i remember he was a real racist BNP **** though.

I watched the first 30 sec of this clip and was reminded how much we take for granted the humour of Ricky Gervais, Peter Kay, Ian Le Frenais and Dick Clement .

Quite frankly I would rather bathe in my own vomit than listen to this drivel.

He sounds like Rik Mayall playing Richie in The Young Ones...only somehow less in touch with reality.

You just know this was his third take. The first was ruined by the voices in his head. The second by his Mum shouting up that his dinner was ready!

I think we're starting to annoy people! :P

Bruno has been annoyed with this site for a good few years now. Originally an uber-bear, he then turned rabidly against the bearish viewpoint and the "evil" STR's in particular.

Ignore Bruno.

He's clearly lost the plot, his videos are just sad and his grasp on reality is tenuous.

His videos aren't even worth watching for comedy value, they are just tedious and stupid.