House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest UK Debt Slave

Ahmadinejad Addresses 'students For Honest Money'

Guest mattsta1964

http://www.lewrockwell.com/blog/lewrw/archives/024883.html

Ahmadinejad says

That he is studying Austrian Economics as espoused by Ron Paul and Peter Schiff

That he thinks Central banks are evil and steal the peoples' wealth

No wonder the British and Americans want to bomb Iran back to the stone age.

Just shows you what a fantasy world we live in doesn't it?

Thats it, War in Iran - its real.

Saddam wanted Euros instead of Dollars for oil. Look what happened next.

I hear Iran are already bartering oil for rice [to Thailand].

Ahmadinejad says

awesome.

Central banks are evil. dont quite see what he means but i love the sentiment. love the way he always weres that bargain basement jacket.

I call our hostilities towards any country refuses to follow our corrupt & now failed system, criminal. Iran has done nothing wrong nor has attacked any country in last 100 yrs. Now with this comment about studying Austrian Economics as espoused by Ron Paul and Peter Schiff and that he thinks Central banks are evil, has really impressed me.

they could make a curry with the rice [and eat it], rather than hoarde dollars that the US can print without restraint

Didnt he recently say he will kill isreal? no it was isreal should be wiped off the planet or similar

and the whole world just yawned

The man has short bloke syndrome

for those who believe everything main stream media tells them (like property prices always goes up ;) ):

Myth of Iran wiping Israel off the map dispelled

Thu, 18 Sep 2008 22:34:01 GMT

Press TV: So you did not threaten to wipe Israel off the map as an Iranian leader? That we will wipe Israel off the map?

Ahmadinejad: No. We say that the people of Palestine should have rights and when the people of Palestine exercise this right, this will happen. Where is the Soviet Union? The Soviet Union has been wiped off the map. What happened to the Soviet Union? The decision of the people, the vote of the people. When the people of the Soviet Union, the Russian people, were allowed to decide to take charge of their destiny, the Soviet Union disappeared.

The Zionist regime is an artificial regime… a fictitious regime. You brought people from different parts of the world and you have built this state. No, that cannot last, it is not sustainable. If they do not listen to our solution, this will happen one day.

full article

http://www.presstv.ir/detail.aspx?id=69866...ctionid=3510302

Ahmadinejad says

I'm sorry Mattsta1964, but your credibility with me has just been shot to pieces. How one could praise a religious-fundamentalist butcher, in charge of a brutal theocracy which routinely hangs women, and which thrashes its citizens for all manner of non-existent "crimes", is beyond me.

You must be a bit of a d!ck, mate. :(

wow.. why some of you are full of venum!!!

What Iran has done to you? Apart from refusing to be the part of NWO!

The guy has got my respect, for sure.

wow.. why some of you are full of venum!!!

What Iran has done to you? Apart from refusing to be the part of NWO!

The guy has got my respect, for sure.

Executed lots of my fellow human beings on "spurious" religious grounds.

I'm sorry Mattsta1964, but your credibility with me has just been shot to pieces.

You must be a bit of a d!ck, mate. :(

He's the sort of tin foil hatted conspiracy theorist that makes other tin foil hatted conspiracy theorist's go "phew, what a loony".

I'm sorry Mattsta1964, but your credibility with me has just been shot to pieces. How one could praise a religious-fundamentalist butcher, in charge of a brutal theocracy which routinely hangs women, and which thrashes its citizens for all manner of non-existent "crimes", is beyond me.

Your credibility with me has just been shot to pieces. You see I don't care if Ahmadinejad says it, Hitler says it, or Satan himself says it. What I care about is the message and not the messenger.

If there were people that were 100% wrong about everything then we would be 100% right about everything simply by doing the opposite. History may revile Hitler but he had some good ideas too, like building the autobahn network. The Israelis have done some good as well as some bad.

I conclude you are simple minded categorizing everyone into absolute good or evil. Once placed there a evil man can never do a good act, nor make a wise choice, and vice versa.

I would suggest you read up on Austrian economics, its not new and has sound theory backing it. The main reason Keynesianism is being pushed instead is to bloat government spending. I must assume you don't know what Keynesianism is either.

Your credibility with me has just been shot to pieces. You see I don't care if Ahmadinejad says it, Hitler says it, or Satan himself says it. What I care about is the message and not the messenger.

If there were people that were 100% wrong about everything then we would be 100% right about everything simply by doing the opposite. History may revile Hitler but he had some good ideas too, like building the autobahn network. The Israelis have dont aome good as well as some bad.

I conclude you are simple minded categorizing everyone into absolute good or evil. Once placed there a evil man can never do a good act, nor make a wise choice, and vice versa.

Absolute drunken horsesh!t, and you know it...

Well, I'm making the assumption it was drunken, from the multiple spelling and grammatical mistakes littered throughout your reply.

BTW, lesser or greater degrees of evil still overall equals evil...

Didnt he recently say he will kill isreal? no it was isreal should be wiped off the planet or similar

That's known as a Melanie Phillips translation. Recognisably correlates with what someone said, but the meaning is twisted into something outrageous.

Sorry, but all the links on this thread are purely staged propaganda.

I agree.

The only way we can know for sure what Ahmedinajad is saying is to learn Farsi (Persian) and not rely

on any vested interest translation.