House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mega

Well, Atlest Labour Is Respected Overseas!

10244960_114466t.jpg

theres so much in this photo that lends itself to thought.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Caption reads,foreign secretary david milliband extolls the virtues of having a stable economy

I'm ashamed to say I thought Milliband was doing a good job a few months back. But he has revealed himself to be as incompetent as the rest of the cabinet.

How can you go on a jolly to make a few friends and make such a pig's ear of it?

10244960_114466t.jpg

Is that the sun shining out of his ass?

10244960_114466t.jpg

Milliband consults with Margaret Beckett about a strategy to help FTBs gain a foothold on the ladder. Margaret turns round and says "can't you see I'm busy eating, come back when I've ruminated on it for a while"

These are the muppets that represent out country. God help us all as we are the laughing stock of the world. Look across the channel and across the Atlantic and see the high caliber people running the show and then look at Brown, Beckett, this plonker, and all the other nutters.