House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
m4rk

Lots Of Newbies

seems to me to be alot of new people on here asking should i buy now what should i do? i appreciate that i am a newbie having only joined a few months ago however i read everything i could on the site. Researched the market im in with regards to

previous sale prices

mortgage availability

wages to property prices

job prospects

job security

interest rates

future interset rates

value of the £ and its effects

Mr brown pants actions...

and then came to a figure or timeframe that i would be comfortable to purchase a house of my own based on my own opinion/findings.

im not looking for someone on here to tell me buy now because its a good time to buy or buy early 2010. It might only be a suitable time for that person to buy and not yourself. You have to weigh up the facts yourself apply it to your own situation. Take responsibilty for your own finacial decesions something that has obviously been lacking in the economy in the last few years.