House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mega

Well Well Well Look What Didn't Make The News Here!

MOSCOW — Riots broke out once again in the Baltic states on Friday, this time in the Lithuanian capital, Vilnius, where a group of 7,000 gathered to protest planned economic austerity measures. A smaller group began throwing eggs and stones through the windows of government buildings until the police moved in, using tear gas and rubber bullets to disperse the crowd.

I'm heading back to Bulgaria for a textiles job, they plan 5 days of student riots/protests from Monday I think

with the police heading out on strike, gas supply cut, starting up a safe nuclear reactor (3 and 4; not 5 and 6)

and problems with death in custody from the police.

Oh and their export market to Europe has been declared dead. Exact same situation, peaceful protest, some

nutters fight the police :blink: and we all have to suffer. Even though in Sofia the students and the police are

using it as a fight against the same government, in fact the students called upon the police to use recent

strikes in colalition with them, but they still fight each other.

And on Wednesday, a gathering of 2,000 in Sofia, the Bulgarian capital, began throwing stones and snowballs at the Parliament building, calling for the nation’s leaders to resign.

In all three countries, years of steady economic growth have come to a jarring halt, and citizens are facing layoffs and cuts in wages. In each case, the authorities were left wondering whether they were facing organized activism or just the anger of people whose expectations have been disappointed. “I think this is just the beginning,” said Anders Aslund, a senior fellow at the Peterson Institute for International Economics in Washington. “We should expect this to happen in many places.”

At least the police put a lid on the trouble not like the namby pamby boys in blue and 5 foot tall WPcs that were trying to control the Muslim riots in London the other day.....never seen anyone walking backwards for so long, video footage made me laugh....... and also cry knowing that the country has sunk to such low depths through political correctness...... :(

For all you know there are riots in another english city right now.

I remember, roughly 8 years ago, driving through east London, midweek, around 6.30pm.

Leyton Orient were playing Hull, York or Carlisle at home. Bit sketchy on the opposition.

On my route home, i had to pass one of the local pubs which was located on a fork junction.

As i waited to filter in to the main road home, i was delayed by the biggest pitch battle i have ever witnessed.

Pint glasses, and anything else they could get their hands on, were being despatched from within the pub and from the pavements outside.

Every single window in the pub was gone. Total decimation. It was the OK Corral in E10.

I fully expected this to make the news, if not the BBC, then the local BBC news prog.

There was nothing.

Not even the local rag.

Besides you know the satanists are running the show when someone accused of murder is held up as a sex symbol. http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/7825984.stm FFS.
They believe that Miss Knox stabbed Miss Kercher while Mr Sollecito held her down and a third man tried to rape her during a sex game that went badly wrong.

The media bares out all how primal we all are, compared to me of course.

Then there was the pre-Christmas "personality of the year" poll that put her in fourth position, ahead of other candidates like France's first lady Carla Bruni and former French-Colombian hostage Ingrid Betancourt.

The poll, for an Italian TV news channel, gave her 8% of the vote, the highest-ranked woman in the survey.

Paranoid I may be, but I'm just wondering if in the not too distant future there's going to come a point when a simultaneous global broadcast is made on all channels in all languages declaring that some devil worshipping crackpot masonic-cum-bilderberger type organisation have seized control of the planet's vital infrastructure and we all have to kowtow to their demands and their religious beliefs or face being sacrificed, y'know Satanism or something and that the financial crisis their making facilitating their take over.

Their plans would certainly seem to be progressing nicely.

I'm a bit spooked at the mo. Was watching "The Devils' Advocate" on DVD the other day. Nasty. Edward Bernays makes a guest appearance as Beelzebub's Minister for Temptation.

At least the police put a lid on the trouble not like the namby pamby boys in blue and 5 foot tall WPcs that were trying to control the Muslim riots in London the other day.....never seen anyone walking backwards for so long, video footage made me laugh....... and also cry knowing that the country has sunk to such low depths through political correctness...... :(

If rioting ever breaks out in Britain we now know what to do; Use the ethnic groups as a PC shield up front.