House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
SaintJay

Us Fund Manager Goes Missing

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/americas/7834924.stm

An American fund manager responsible for millions of dollars of investors' money has been reported missing by his wife in Florida.

Police said they were searching for Arthur Nadel, 75, and investigating his investment company in Sarasota after clients complained of missing funds

As Dennis Gartman of the Gartman letter (and a CNBC contributor) likes to say, "There is never one cockroach".

Instead of looking for green shoots, we should be looking for the first cockroach and thinking about what happens when we discover a whole lot more as we are bound to ......

As Dennis Gartman of the Gartman letter (and a CNBC contributor) likes to say, "There is never one cockroach".

Instead of looking for green shoots, we should be looking for the first cockroach and thinking about what happens when we discover a whole lot more as we are bound to ......

ridip

Why are we not surprised......

When will the UK ones start falling out of the woodwork?

Why are they all so old? Where's are young fraudsters?

Its a smaller type of kpeet.

The Kazak Potassium Export Enforcement Team ? Buy the t shirt here

I thought that we were over Borat and were going to focus on Bruno : the gay fashion reporter from Vienna (or some guy who has videos on youtube that we like to laugh at).

Guest theboltonfury

bit by bit the stuffing that we've all been taking is unravelling

What is a "ridip"?

i thought i was the sound of a cockroach...maybe its a frog.

There is a thread about "Five Admit Defrauding Investors Of £80m In Property Swindle" ......

Unfortunately, there are likely to be more here and elsewhere. Financial stress exposes those who have taken shortcuts .....

i thought i was the sound of a cockroach...maybe its a frog.

I have never thought about what cockroachs sound like ...... I imagine that a swarm sounds more ominous than just one ......

I have never thought about what cockroachs sound like ...... I imagine that a swarm sounds more ominous than just one ......

Depends if they feel talkative or not. If they're on a quiet day, you'd hardly know they were there.

It is tragic for one Human Being to take their own life over money. It is tragic when a Human Being who is in poverty does it but one who has made billions is almost incomprehendable.

I suspect that some fund managers, perhaps more than we think, have been managing the millions or billions of some very dodgy and dangerous people. People who might not respond well to losing money and who may well look around for someone to blame.

I fear that we are going to hear of more suicides and disappearances amongst fund managers, bw ankers and such-like in the coming year. Perhaps the tragedy is that we don't hear about the poor who commit suicide making the news headlines?

Depends if they feel talkative or not. If they're on a quiet day, you'd hardly know they were there.

True. But when they get close enough, you can hear them scurrying about even if they aren't feeling very talkative .... I am pretty sure that I can hear the sounds of the scurrying swarm ......

It is tragic for one Human Being to take their own life over money. It is tragic when a Human Being who is in poverty does it but one who has made billions is almost incomprehendable.

I suspect that some fund managers, perhaps more than we think, have been managing the millions or billions of some very dodgy and dangerous people. People who might not respond well to losing money and who may well look around for someone to blame.

I fear that we are going to hear of more suicides and disappearances amongst fund managers, bw ankers and such-like in the coming year. Perhaps the tragedy is that we don't hear about the poor who commit suicide making the news headlines?

they don't think he's dead....

http://www.reuters.com/article/topNews/idU...lBrandChannel=0

Absolutely top avatar SaintJay .....

i've had it for a couple of days now - it still makes me giggle like a child when I see it.

I might see if I can get it as a t-shirt.