House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The XYY Man

If This Doesn't Boil Your Piss, Then Nothing Will...

MPs' Expenses Plan "Outrageous"

Labour MP David Winnick told the BBC he was "unhappy" with the move in case it suggested MPs had "something to hide".

The irony is that they aren't hiding the fact that they do have "something to hide" - they are doing this in public.

Please read this article and understand the simple message it conveys that whoever you waste your vote on at the next election does not want you to know how much of your money he/she/Mandelson claims in expenses.

They are so confident that we will just roll over and accept this that they are quite open about it.

Stop voting, or vote for the person most likely to lose their deposit in your local constituency at the next election.

Any other action will make you complicit in giving these swine a mandate to bury their snouts even deeper into the trough.

X

Y

Y

The irony is that they aren't hiding the fact that they do have "something to hide" - they are doing this in public.

Please read this article and understand the simple message it conveys that whoever you waste your vote on at the next election does not want you to know how much of your money he/she/Mandelson claims in expenses.

They are so confident that we will just roll over and accept this that they are quite open about it.

Stop voting, or vote for the person most likely to lose their deposit in your local constituency at the next election.

Any other action will make you complicit in giving these swine a mandate to bury their snouts even deeper into the trough.

X

Y

Y

they just keep shafting, iam really thinking about becoming an MP.

This is what happens when the population abdicates all resposibility for their world. Giving away power to politicians, beurocrats and councillors is easier and more convenient.

People generally don't care if their rulers are corrupt as long as they are not directly affected themselves.

We get the government we deserve and it's generally the dominant alpha males who grab control of the guns at an early stage in human history and keep the rest of the population in pliant submission. They are also smart enough to ensure they can easily retain power.

Nothing changes.

As soon as you stop voting they'll just make it illegal not to vote. Best way to get rid of them all is probably to grin and bear it and offer no opposition. This way they'll just enact all their hare-brained schemes, p1ss away endless money and eventually implode.

Guest Steve Cook

X

Y

Y

This is one of the very occasional posts where you've let the idealist heart hiding behind the mask of humorous cynicism reveal itself.

Not that I don't like the humorous cynicism........ ;)

As soon as you stop voting they'll just make it illegal not to vote. Best way to get rid of them all is probably to grin and bear it and offer no opposition. This way they'll just enact all their hare-brained schemes, p1ss away endless money and eventually implode.

This is how they convince you that your vote actually counts - by pretending that it's a serious matter if you don't vote. Some European countries have compulsory voting - it doesn't change the fact that the ruling elite get into power regardless of which box you tick on the "suggestion box for the slaves".

X

Y

Y

absolutley, sir, as you say sir!!

i shall publicly burn my voting card out side of the womens institute in my village upon the next election, in protest, mumbling, words of protest

Well i voted BNP, no point voting cons or lab.

so why vote for another masked etonite then ?

giddy aunts. nick griffin is there to promote ID cards.

(THATs the whole bnp racist strife agenda)

now shhhh......you will blow thw whole thing.

This is one of the very occasional posts where you've let the idealist heart hiding behind the mask of humorous cynicism reveal itself......

Not that I don't like the humorous cynicism........ ;)

you sussed me Steve - the old fire still burns from time-to-time.

Just wish my kids had inherited it - where did I go wrong as a parent...???

Must've been all that Sunny-D I let them drink...

X

Y

Y

Guest Steve Cook
you sussed me Steve - the old fire still burns from time-to-time.

Just wish my kids had inherited it - where did I go wrong as a parent...???

Must've been all that Sunny-D I let them drink...

X

Y

Y

Same here...... :lol:

We are all children our our own time I guess

However, I suspect there will be time and provocation enough for radicalisation over the coming years

My fear is what form that radicalisation will take

anyway, enough with the going off at a tangent.......

off to bed

so why vote for another masked etonite then ?

giddy aunts. nick griffin is there to promote ID cards.

(THATs the whole bnp racist strife agenda)

now shhhh......you will blow thw whole thing.

governments are good at making you believe, same with hitler what isnt in normal text books is why hitler came to power, he came too power because the west after the 1st world war wanted to much reparations amongest other economic issues 1000 billion in todays money.

so who created hitler the west, so the 2ww was a western thing. funny thing was when hilter came into power 1929 the us went into depression. :unsure:

We get the government we deserve and it's generally the dominant alpha males who grab control of the guns at an early stage in human history and keep the rest of the population in pliant submission. They are also smart enough to ensure they can easily retain power.

Nothing changes.

Dominant alpha males in the goverment...?

A one-eyed Jock and Screaming Lord Mandelson...???

If they're alpha, then God knows what that says about the rest of us poor pussy-whipped b@stards...

X

Y

Y

As soon as you stop voting they'll just make it illegal not to vote.

Exactly.

The problem with the ballot paper is there's no option for saying you don't want to be ruled by the Westminster Gov't at all, regardless of what party has a majority.

I don't want to be governed so why would I vote for a gov't?

governments are good at making you believe, same with hitler what isnt in normal text books is why hitler came to power, he came too power because the west after the 1st world war wanted to much reparations amongest other economic issues 1000 billion in todays money.

so who created hitler the west, so the 2ww was a western thing. funny thing was when hilter came into power 1929 the us went into depression. :unsure:

hes a patsy for the etonites. using he uneducated and poverty ridden easy votes.

even an orange or discarded plastic bag thats brought itself up in the ghetto would get the vote of plenty of people in halifax or burnley if it promised they would be made rich and their lives much improved by getting rid of everyone else in the uk but white drunks.

i dont buy nick griffin. hes got sinister state connections.

hes a patsy for the etonites. using he uneducated and poverty ridden easy votes.

even an orange or discarded plastic bag thats brought itself up in the ghetto would get the vote of plenty of people in halifax or burnley if it promised they would be made rich and their lives much improved by getting rid of everyone else in the uk but white drunks.

i dont buy nick griffin. hes got sinister state connections.

But anything is better than what we have now, i may get blasted for this, but ive read books at london university research library, and one book caught my attention, after the 1st ww large number of jews settled in germany, by bankrupting the nation and then flooding it with jewish money, this book goes on suggesting that the intention was to create a jewish state in germany via, it goes on saying that the same thing happen in greece, spain, egypt etc.. then it makes you wonder about the state of israel why was it allowed etc.. book was published in 1950.

Dominant alpha males in the goverment...?

A one-eyed Jock and Screaming Lord Mandelson...???

If they're alpha, then God knows what that says about the rest of us poor pussy-whipped b@stards...

X

Y

Y

:lol::lol::lol: yes you are funny,,but spot on... :lol:

Try communism before saying that.

The idea works and is a workable idea, what lets it down is the human need to dominate over others, capitalisum is a reflection of that idea some what, making you think you can achieve the power, infact you dont. capitalisum believes everyone has a chance, however thats a myth law etc.. are there to hinder individual achievement.

what we have is a capitalist mercantilist market, not a free market.