House Price Crash Forum
crash2006

Anti-government Protest

The violence followed a peaceful rally in which some 10,000 people accused the government of economic mismanagement and demanded new elections.

Latvia's economy is expected to contract by at least 5% this year.

Until last year, it was one of the fastest growing economies in Europe. _45373437_006719360-2.jpg The violence followed a peaceful protest calling for early elections Many Latvians frustrated by rising unemployment and tax hikes blame the centre-right governing coalition of Prime Minister Ivars Godmanis for their country's economic woes

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/7827708.stm

anychance of that here?

hopefully it will give our lot a hint or two to get off their asses and protest this shitpile of a govt.

Did anyone see celebrity big brother tonight??

Like....WOW...

huh :blink:

I dunno who you mix with - but everyone in the UK I know is far more concerned with "I'm a big brother dancing in cum, get me out of X rivals search for a celebrity w4nkpot" than

"it appears we are all over a barrel and being dry f***ed up the wrong-un - should we do anything about it?"

Edited by sbn

The violence followed a peaceful rally in which some 10,000 people accused the government of economic mismanagement and demanded new elections.

Latvia's economy is expected to contract by at least 5% this year.

Until last year, it was one of the fastest growing economies in Europe. _45373437_006719360-2.jpg The violence followed a peaceful protest calling for early elections Many Latvians frustrated by rising unemployment and tax hikes blame the centre-right governing coalition of Prime Minister Ivars Godmanis for their country's economic woes

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/7827708.stm

anychance of that here?

So much for the "New Europe." :lol:

Destabalising the UK through inference to riots, have you considered the penalty for that

kind of talk ?

Is it I imply you infer; or you infer I imply?

Edit: To any security services monitoring this I say lock them up and throw away the key.

Edited by Mr. Parry

I dunno who you mix with - but everyone in the UK I know is far more concerned with "I'm a big brother dancing in cum, get me out of X rivals search for a celebrity w4nkpot" than

"it appears we are all over a barrel and being dry f***ed up the wrong-un - should we do anything about it?"

So logically, if they are deprived of their TV diet, they may well go out and protest.

So logically, if they are deprived of their TV diet, they may well go out and protest.

hopefully it will give our lot a hint or two to get off their asses and protest this shitpile of a govt.

let's see you start,, :lol: then a few more might protest behind you..take the lead show us hows it done !! just post the time and the place on the site so we can come to watch or join in... :unsure::unsure::lol:

let's see you start,, :lol: then a few more might protest behind you..take the lead show us hows it done !! just post the time and the place on the site so we can come to watch or join in... :unsure::unsure::lol:

Yes, we will all turn up in our V for Vendetta masks. Just be the first. :lol: