Jump to content
House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  

Divorce/seperation Is The Way Out For Many

Recommended Posts

I have been thinking that if a man leaves his wife, or partner and lives in his mates house for say 50 quid a week.

Is it the case that the wife or partner can apply to get the mortgage interest paid for by the state if she remains in the house.

I have heard from several people that have recently split up that their wife/partner does get the mortgage interest paid, and they live in their mates house...............Yerrrr Right!!!!!.

I can imagine the CSA or whatever they are called these days may well persue the man, but given their pathetic track record I doubt they would get very far, and would not be able to claim more than the man earns less his rent and food.

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • 284 Brexit, House prices and Summer 2020

    1. 1. Including the effects Brexit, where do you think average UK house prices will be relative to now in June 2020?

      • down 5% +
      • down 2.5%
      • Even
      • up 2.5%
      • up 5%

  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.