HOLA442
HOLA443
HOLA444
HOLA445
HOLA446
Ahhh!

The NuLabour Ministry of mind Control is back

Howz it going Fozza?

Howz the old tunnel vision? How does does it feel to have such a blinkered, brainwashed take on life?

The typical tired and wilted conspiracy theorist insult.

I get in no intellectual challenge here at all.

HOLA447
HOLA448
HOLA449
Ron Paul is an doddery old buffoon. His disciples are worse though. They worship him like a deity. It's really creepy.

I have never considered him doddery, nor am I a disciple. He says some things that I agree with. Do you feel the same way about leftish American contrarians like Denis Kucinich?

HOLA4410

Ron Paul talks a lot of sense, something which seems to be a rare commodity these days. Measured, knowledgeable, passionate, with integrity...

Good that this 'doddery old fool' is in there chipping away at the nonsense spouted by the idiots running the country.

Would love someone like that in this country. Unfortunately, in spite of a good initial audition, Vince Cable let himself down on the callback.

HOLA4411
HOLA4412
HOLA4413
??

Do you only like Politicians that are young and good looking? Look at the founding fathers of the US, ugly and old but look what they achieved!

Huh?

Remind me again how much he polled in the Primaries? Less than 10%? The man is a complete irrelevance politically. He is a curio. Certainly there is no need that I can see for endless threads about him, other than as a sociological study of the cult of personality to the susceptible mind.

HOLA4414
Simple solution for ya then. Go away!

If you can't comment on the video, why comment at all?

As I said, in the world of the Ron Paul fanatic, dissent is not allowed.

If you wish for only positive opinions about the man, the post on his website. If you post on a general economic forum, then you have to accept the some people will find the fanatical devotion amongst his fans to be odd and creepy, and will comment on that.

HOLA4415
Guest mattsta1964
Huh?

Remind me again how much he polled in the Primaries? Less than 10%? The man is a complete irrelevance politically. He is a curio. Certainly there is no need that I can see for endless threads about him, other than as a sociological study of the cult of personality to the susceptible mind.

Funny that

He's still getting media time. He was on CNN just yesterday explaining why Obama's plans wont work.

HOLA4416
As I said, in the world of the Ron Paul fanatic, dissent is not allowed.

If you wish for only positive opinions about the man, the post on his website. If you post on a general economic forum, then you have to accept the some people will find the fanatical devotion amongst his fans to be odd and creepy, and will comment on that.

I wish for relevent responses to the thread! Not your spurious drivel.

If you can counter the video (intelligently) then do so..........

HOLA4417
HOLA4418
I wish for relevent responses to the thread! Not your spurious drivel.

If you can counter the video (intelligently) then do so..........

The fact that I think the man is both irrelevant (with provided proof) and is an idiot (subjective, impossible to prove) is an acceptable response. Perhaps not in the brainwashed world of the fanatic I suppose.

HOLA4419
The fact that I think the man is both irrelevant (with provided proof) and is an idiot (subjective, impossible to prove) is an acceptable response. Perhaps not in the brainwashed world of the fanatic I suppose.

That's kindof daft.

On that basis we'd never have had any political change at all.

HOLA4420
HOLA4421
Huh?

If anything Obama's huge support base has been a cult of personality. Ron Paul is popular for his ideas, especially on small government and foreign policy.

Politically he doesn't have the clout of some of his rivals, but his success in rallying the previously apathetic youth has been impressive.

I notice that you come out guns blazing attacking him and his supporters, why not comment on the contents of the video? :rolleyes:

HOLA4422
If anything Obama's huge support base has been a cult of personality. Ron Paul is popular for his ideas, especially on small government and foreign policy.

Politically he doesn't have the clout of some of his rivals, but his success in rallying the previously apathetic youth has been impressive.

I notice that you come out guns blazing attacking him and his supporters, why not comment on the contents of the video? :rolleyes:

Rule No 1 in the Mandelson/Campbell world of spin: Play the man, not the ball.

ps. Come back from holiday and patprimer has morphed into an AlanFoster. All a bit Steve Coogan.

HOLA4423
HOLA4424

He hasn't even watched the bloody video. He rarely takes notice of the actual subject matter being discussed.

He deals in spurious generalisations and wild allegations.

HOLA4425

Ron Paul is a complete irrelevance if you live in the UK. The only reason he generates any interest on these forums is because he advocates a return to the gold standard, a goldbug's wet dream. For this they are prepared to overlook some of his less savoury views of the world. A bit like voting for Adolf Hitler because you want a ban on fox hunting.