House Price Crash Forum

So Might Not Pick Up For The Olympics Then

Dont ask me why, but alot of people I talk too think that this crash is going to be over very shortly. I am keeping an open mind, if the government keeps of pumping money into the economy, then indeed it might appear on paper that the crash may be reversed, in reality this would be just an illusion, as inflation figures would be ramped upto the max.

It would be interesting if we followed the bear market of Japan, and would it change the view on property would be investors. I still hear cries that property is still a brilliant investment and its a sure fire bet to make money, you cannot lose. When I say how comes landlords are folding, they really have no answers. No doubt, rents are good at the moment, as there is a genuine squeeze on mortgages and people are forced to rent a dwindling supply of good houses. But the tide will turn, it is bound too. Nothing lasts forever, long live the bear market.

http://www.marketoracle.co.uk/Article8080.htmlmarket oracle