Jump to content
House Price Crash Forum

Search the Community

Showing results for tags 'article 50'.



More search options

  • Search By Tags

    Type tags separated by commas.
  • Search By Author

Content Type


Forums

  • House Prices
    • House prices and the economy
    • Regional House Prices
    • All about renting
    • Anecdotals
    • All about self-build
    • All about buying, selling and mortgages
    • The classics
    • Market psychology
    • Economics
    • House Price Crash photo gallery
  • Current Affairs
    • Current affairs
    • Politics
    • Living overseas
  • Investment
    • Cash ISA's and Savings Accounts
    • Investment in general
    • Financial markets
    • Overseas property investment
    • Gold and other precious metals
  • About housepricecrash.co.uk
    • housepricecrash.co.uk in the media
    • About housepricecrash.co.uk
    • Ideas and Suggestions for Fubra
    • Wiki Discussions/Ideas
  • Trolls
    • Troll sub-forum
  • Off Topic
    • The off-topic forum

Find results in...

Find results that contain...


Date Created

  • Start

    End


Last Updated

  • Start

    End


Filter by number of...

Joined

  • Start

    End


Group


AIM


MSN


Website URL


ICQ


Yahoo


Jabber


Skype


Location


About Me

Found 2 results

  1. Hello all I am new to this valuable and hope you can share your thoughts. My partner and I have managed to save up about £50k which should be enough to cover deposit and costs for the purchase of our first home. The question is whether to buy now or wait? We are renting at the moment in a nice but smallish 3 bed semi and would like to buy something along those lines. Prices for such properties are from around £350k - £400k which I feel is very high. Around £300k gets you a mid terrace. Our ideal property would currently have a repayment higher than our rent cost. I am prepared to wait if it makes sense to. I have read a lot on here about BTL changes, rising inflation and possible interest rate increases, Brexit etc...so much going on! So I am confused on what to do. I'd rather not rush and pay over the odds only for prices to drop. Wait or buy now? All thoughts are welcome Thanks
  2. Hi, iam completely new on thia forum and have no clue about house market,so please ignore if my question is too daft. Iam looking to buy a house as first time buyer around warrington area . I found one house but I really wanted to know if I should wait until march end when article 50 triggers And aee how gouse prices are. Does house prices decrease like it did in 2008 after article 50 triggers or is not related at all. any information is much appreciated. thanking u
×

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.