Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'article 50'.
Hello all I am new to this valuable and hope you can share your thoughts. My partner and I have managed to save up about £50k which should be enough to cover deposit and costs for the purchase of our first home. The question is whether to buy now or wait? We are renting at the moment in a nice but smallish 3 bed semi and would like to buy something along those lines. Prices for such properties are from around £350k - £400k which I feel is very high. Around £300k gets you a mid terrace. Our ideal property would currently have a repayment higher than our rent cost. I am prepared to wait if it makes sense to. I have read a lot on here about BTL changes, rising inflation and possible interest rate increases, Brexit etc...so much going on! So I am confused on what to do. I'd rather not rush and pay over the odds only for prices to drop. Wait or buy now? All thoughts are welcome Thanks
Hi, iam completely new on thia forum and have no clue about house market,so please ignore if my question is too daft. Iam looking to buy a house as first time buyer around warrington area . I found one house but I really wanted to know if I should wait until march end when article 50 triggers And aee how gouse prices are. Does house prices decrease like it did in 2008 after article 50 triggers or is not related at all. any information is much appreciated. thanking u