Jump to content
House Price Crash Forum


New Members
  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

About shockswannabe

  • Rank
    HPC Newbie

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

  1. Is this possible? I have the relevant qualifications. I will need a CAS, which I might be able to secure via local brokerage (question marks). Has anyone been in a similar situation?
  2. shockswannabe

    criminal record (employment?)

    Hi guys Has anybody been able to get into employment with a criminal record, (unspent)? I received a tad over a year suspended sentence for a driving offence.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.