Jump to content
House Price Crash Forum

Nmp

New Members
  • Content Count

    25
  • Joined

  • Last visited

About Nmp

  • Rank
    HPC Newbie
  1. Nmp

    Buy To Let Finance Watch

    Couldn't get the ft article up so I did a bit of googling and found this Pollen street was a 2013 RBS spin off that founded shawbrooke, it still had 38.8 percent share of the bank
  2. On this weeks episode of repossession repossession repossession
  3. Pinner road property appears to be number 121 looking on street view, nicely spray painted number not blurred by Google, last sold as 121, 121a and 121b, Agents link/postcode take you to Harrow volunteer centre Ground Floor Flat, 121, Pinner Road, Harrow, Greater London HA1 4EU £135,000Flat, Leasehold04 Feb 2003 (rent advertised at £750 in 2003, and £785 in 2008 according to zoopla archive) 121b, Pinner Road, Harrow, Greater London HA1 4EU £97,000Flat, Leasehold14 Mar 2003 121a, Pinner Road, Harrow, Greater London HA1 4EU £111,500Flat, Leasehold28 Feb 2005
  4. Nmp

    Buy To Let Finance Watch

    Ignore me, fail spotted, I'm off to apply for a BTL mortgage.
  5. Nmp

    Buy To Let Finance Watch

    Ok can't get past original thinking here, 283 landlords surveyed (100%) 60% are directly affected, 29% are not affected, I make this 99% leaving a maximum 1% remaining to get to 100% not the 11% remaining.
  6. Nmp

    Buy To Let Finance Watch

    60% + 29% + 11% = 110%? typo, or am I missing something obvious
  7. Since the btl investors didn't actually challenge the tax hike in court is it time for a thread title change to reflect current circumstances? Tax hike challenged btl investors in court.
  8. Nmp

    Aberdeen, Aspc Stats

    Harkand in administration http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-scotland-business-36228718
  9. Nmp

    Looking At Reductions

    Don't know the area but looking at the reductions/ timescale of the listing I would say it is the intended price and not a mistake.8th Dec 2014 £105,000 5 May 2015 £85,000 3 Dec 2015 £69,500
  10. 118 Christmas letter is well received http://www.property118.com/councillor-chris-devine-conservative-wiltshire/83161/
  11. Better thread here but not london specific http://www.pistonheads.com/gassing/topic.asp?h=0&f=205&t=1561160&mid=92488&i=0&nmt=House+prices+to+rise+50%25+in+10+years&mid=92488 There's also a thread on rebalancing the economy and several volumes of how far will house prices fall. Pistonheads isn't bad for calling stuff and keeping some balanced arguments in threads IMHO.
  12. Nmp

    Land Reg Nov 2015

    Last months figurehttp://www.housepricecrash.co.uk/forum/index.php?/topic/207347-land-reg-oct/
  13. Nmp

    Interest Rate Lift Off

    Thought increasing interest rate was supposed to strengthen the dollar? Have the markets called it wrong and thought no rate rise?
  14. Sorry thought it was currently 25bps, that is what's shown on the hpc homepage in the top right corner so I used that figure.
×

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.