Tuesday, Mar 07, 2017
Corrupt money is thought to be pouring into Londonâs housing market and exacerbating the capitalâs housing crisis, with more than Â£4.2bn worth of property bought using suspicious wealth.The acquisition of luxury property by corrupt individuals is causing a ripple effect, driving up prices in the rest of the capital and pushing many Londoners out of the city, according to a report by Berlin-based anti-corruption NGO Transparency International.
- If you do not have an admin password leave the password field blank.
- If you would like to request a password allowing you to add comments and blog news articles without needing each one approved manually, send an e-mail to the webmaster.
- Your email address is required so we can verify that the comment is genuine. It will not be posted anywhere on the site, will be stored confidentially by us and never given out to any third party.
- Please note that any viewpoints published here as comments are user's views and not the views of HousePriceCrash.co.uk.
- Please adhere to the Guidelines