Saturday, Feb 04, 2017
Blip or change of trend ?
Rents have been falling in London and the south-eastÂ due to the surge in properties hitting the market after landlords purchased them before April to avoid a hike in stamp duty for buy-to-let homes. Now this decline may reach the rest of the country.Â
- If you do not have an admin password leave the password field blank.
- If you would like to request a password allowing you to add comments and blog news articles without needing each one approved manually, send an e-mail to the webmaster.
- Your email address is required so we can verify that the comment is genuine. It will not be posted anywhere on the site, will be stored confidentially by us and never given out to any third party.
- Please note that any viewpoints published here as comments are user's views and not the views of HousePriceCrash.co.uk.
- Please adhere to the Guidelines