Friday, Jan 13, 2017
... you'd better shake up...
Evening Standard: London house prices: Demand for stamp-duty shake-up to boost central London market
Bemoaning the SDLT from the VI gang on the basis that it hits workers :
One of London Chamberâs primary concerns is that ordinary Londoners can afford to live and work in the capital, helping businesses attract and retain the best talent.Â
In the words of Ace Ventura.... oh reaaaallllyyy?
- If you do not have an admin password leave the password field blank.
- If you would like to request a password allowing you to add comments and blog news articles without needing each one approved manually, send an e-mail to the webmaster.
- Your email address is required so we can verify that the comment is genuine. It will not be posted anywhere on the site, will be stored confidentially by us and never given out to any third party.
- Please note that any viewpoints published here as comments are user's views and not the views of HousePriceCrash.co.uk.
- Please adhere to the Guidelines