Wednesday, Jan 25, 2017
There's a lot of
Landlord confidence weakened in the last quarter of 2016, with the number of landlords wanting to buy properties dropping to record lows,16 per cent of landlords wanted to expand their portfolio in Q4 2016, compared to 23 per cent in Q3 2016 and 17 per cent in Q4 2015.BM Solutions says the figure is the lowest since it started the survey. The proportion of landlords looking to expand their portfolio has fallen to an all-time low.
- If you do not have an admin password leave the password field blank.
- If you would like to request a password allowing you to add comments and blog news articles without needing each one approved manually, send an e-mail to the webmaster.
- Your email address is required so we can verify that the comment is genuine. It will not be posted anywhere on the site, will be stored confidentially by us and never given out to any third party.
- Please note that any viewpoints published here as comments are user's views and not the views of HousePriceCrash.co.uk.
- Please adhere to the Guidelines