Monday, Jan 02, 2017
Does not resolve the fundamental issue
With free movement of people, you could build 100 new towns and it would just cause more people to come, particularly with the Eurozone having porous borders to the middle east and Africa, bringing in unvetted people, many of whom are illiterate and incapable of supporting themselves and their families. Of course, few of them will be able to afford any of these new houses. Fine, have lots coming in, but at least work out how many homes we have and can build and be in a position to plan for not only homes but schools, hospitals, jobs, etc!!
- If you do not have an admin password leave the password field blank.
- If you would like to request a password allowing you to add comments and blog news articles without needing each one approved manually, send an e-mail to the webmaster.
- Your email address is required so we can verify that the comment is genuine. It will not be posted anywhere on the site, will be stored confidentially by us and never given out to any third party.
- Please note that any viewpoints published here as comments are user's views and not the views of HousePriceCrash.co.uk.
- Please adhere to the Guidelines