Friday, Jan 27, 2017
Anyone still want to blame Stanp Duty?
The Straits Times: China's crackdown on capital outflows sending shudders through global property markets
Stanp duty hikes were a symptom of the bubble blown by capital flight from BRICS and the Gulf.
Russia is under sanctions.
Oil has crashed.
OECD is cracking down on illicit money flows a
Tax havens are opening up.
China is quelling capital outflows.
Anyone still want to blame Stamp Duty for the turning of the tide?
- If you do not have an admin password leave the password field blank.
- If you would like to request a password allowing you to add comments and blog news articles without needing each one approved manually, send an e-mail to the webmaster.
- Your email address is required so we can verify that the comment is genuine. It will not be posted anywhere on the site, will be stored confidentially by us and never given out to any third party.
- Please note that any viewpoints published here as comments are user's views and not the views of HousePriceCrash.co.uk.
- Please adhere to the Guidelines