Thursday, Dec 29, 2016
Interesting view that as soon as the fed tightens i.e. stops the support of the bond market, then nominal rates can be very low because as dollars are repatriated to the US you can get an effective return from the dollar increasing in value.
- If you do not have an admin password leave the password field blank.
- If you would like to request a password allowing you to add comments and blog news articles without needing each one approved manually, send an e-mail to the webmaster.
- Your email address is required so we can verify that the comment is genuine. It will not be posted anywhere on the site, will be stored confidentially by us and never given out to any third party.
- Please note that any viewpoints published here as comments are user's views and not the views of HousePriceCrash.co.uk.
- Please adhere to the Guidelines