Friday, Mar 25, 2016
Hubble bubble toil and TROUBLE ?
Â "highly likely" the FPC would be given the powers over the buy-to-let mortgage market "later this year".
The number of mortgage approvals in February was also 26% higher than a year ago.
The BBA's chief economist Richard Woolhouse said: "It appears that borrowers are continuing to try to get ahead of the increases in stamp duty for buy-to-let and second home buyers scheduled to come into effect next month."
Saw this first on the forum... so shout out to those boys. One for Jack methinks.
- If you do not have an admin password leave the password field blank.
- If you would like to request a password allowing you to add comments and blog news articles without needing each one approved manually, send an e-mail to the webmaster.
- Your email address is required so we can verify that the comment is genuine. It will not be posted anywhere on the site, will be stored confidentially by us and never given out to any third party.
- Please note that any viewpoints published here as comments are user's views and not the views of HousePriceCrash.co.uk.
- Please adhere to the Guidelines